Show us your cars!

el docum

Reaction score
Hello 94 TURBO 5 0,

Incredible color :eek:, wow, it's like the MistyChrome paint on recent Mustang Cobra!

For the engine, what is your combo now?, any comments about the Kenne Bell?

For the shape of your car and for the incredible engine bay :thumb:!

Francis

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
el docum said:
Hello 94 TURBO 5 0,

Incredible color :eek:, wow, it's like the MistyChrome paint on recent Mustang Cobra!

Francis

:rockyou: <---thats me and my KB

wytstang

Reaction score
el docum said:
Hello 94 TURBO 5 0,

Francis
JR's (94turbo50) is still running his stock longblock (17x,xxx miles). Before the turbo he sent that vert 11.8x in the 1/4 mile (using the Vortech he had), not sure what his current times are with the turbo.

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
As far as favorite power adder the turbo is the one for power. I miss the bling of the Vortechs and the brackets + pulleys. It also is a great attn getter b/c of the intimidating whine. The KB was fun and I'm glad to have had the chance to put one on. I wish to have a Pro-Charger F1 in the near future on another car b/c I always wanted to try one out.

You can push the hell out of the stock blocks but to get good times at the track it's all about some simple basics...suspension (i.e control arms, drag springs) traction and shifting (knowing your motor). I personally use methanol also with a lot of timing. :D
I've beat this block and it still continues to impress me! I really have nothing to lose if I break it b/c I have 2 stockers sitting here but it just keeps going and going and going........
I have so many rims b/c I have issuez, A.D.D

jpajkos

Reaction score
Pic of my old 92 5.0 before she was stolen and stripped.

jessiesmustang2.jpg

jessiesmustang1.jpg

Jessiesmustang.jpg

Justin_Bradley

Reaction score
DSC01490.jpg

DSC01491.jpg

DriversSideFrontSuspension.jpg

DSC01494.jpg

DSC01495.jpg

Custom upholstery. Almost matches the exterior :D

DSC01306.jpg

I have a lot more out since I took these pics. I may get some new pictures in the next few days.
I think I need a new inner tie-rod ;D

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
jpajkos said:
jessiesmustang1.jpg

Great looking Fox, sorry about your car getting jacked... :mad:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Thats f*d that some scumbag stole that beautiful car. Makes me wanna kill something.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Thats f*d that some scumbag stole that beautiful car. Makes me wanna kill something.
go find a honda in your gt =) :bunny3:

97vertstang

Reaction score
i think thats the saddest thing when u do all that to make a great car and some scumbag jacks it for coke money!!!!!!

jpajkos

Reaction score
Yeah I was mad for awhile but o well. I had to get over it which took a long time to do but i did. Now I will build something new and hope for the best. :thumb:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
jpajkos said:

Jessiesmustang.jpg

Dude no way! I have seen that pic soooo many times, I remember seeing it long ago when I first got into stangs and thought that color was allways cool, was that pic in a mag?

Steve-Oh said:
Here are a few recent ones:

dsc1411qk2.jpg

That cars sooo sexy, nice work man!!! love it.

jpajkos

Reaction score
Nah bro was a pic taken awhile ago. I wouldn't cut pics out of magazines bro not my style. I paid alot for that paint job and I have alot of friends who can vouch thats my fox.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
jpajkos said:
Nah bro was a pic taken awhile ago. I wouldn't cut pics out of magazines bro not my style. I paid alot for that paint job and I have alot of friends who can vouch thats my fox.

no no I know that I just had a feeling it was in the readers rides section of a 5.0 mag. sweet fox, its a small world because I remember seeing pics of it all the time saying how sweet it was.

SaleenStang94 said:

rear shot, i got a new s281 spoiler b/c that one didnt fit right.

Your new one fits much better? whered you get the old one and whered you get the new one so I know for the future.

SaleenStang94

Reaction score
yeah the new one fits perfectly. whats suprizing was the old one came strait from Saleen and it looked like shit as u can tell. the edges didnt sit on the quarter panels and the underside was not basically cut, there was no finish. i think i was just unlucky and got a bad wing. btw i got the new one from a friend who was selling his car, we swapped spoilers right before the buyer came to pick up his car ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online

Members online