side exhaust kit for 1995 mustang

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I went to maaco just because I knew I was going to be moving and wanted some kind of warrenty on the job. They recomended going a little further then double stick tape but that was because I had them installed in phoenix and there is NO double stick tape that will last through a summer or two out there. He recomended some small screws along the top edge along with epoxy, that they then bondo'd over to hide, as well as some L-brackets from the bottom to hold it in place.

Like I said I am hoping to go to the exhaust shop shortly to get the tips put in place, I might be able to take some pics then as well find out about sub-frame connectors.

All_Ford_Fun

Reaction score
Well as far as the actual exhaust , spintech makes some. I was searously looking at useing them but starting to think it will be too low for my driving style.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Spin tech makes the sub frame connectors. No matter how low your car is the subfames should not be a factor. If they are you have much bigger problems then that

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
My hardest part was finding the tips! Finally gave up & drew my own to have made. They aren't special, but worked! If you need me to I can take a pic & post them up for you. You better shoot me a PM, just to be sure I see your answer. Have pics, but doesn't show them that well. After I bought the Borlas, I just used those tips. See ya!!

Grease junky d

Reaction score
honestly, i dont care if they svo or not i just need the style...as long as they are made for side exit exhuast they can be any brand...just so long as they fit my 95 =]
I have the svo side skirts for the exhaust if you’re interested email me smithd8369@gmail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
litelmac

Members online