Side exhaust pros and cons

Schiffy

Reaction score
I was gonna go with the borla/SVO side exhuast, but after looking it up in 5.0 Resto, the kit side skirts included is around $900(rounded up) it doesn't quite fit in my married with a 3 1/2 month old son Budget... LOL... i'm picking up some Dynomax mufflers from a local shop that came off another car for like $20, then i'm having a muffler shop weld them in place. i thought about dumps, but like somebody mentioned in another thread on another site... the drone gets annoying, and the smell will knock you out... LOL...

OP
OP
Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Dumps are not bad!!!! lol... Anyone know any thing about Bassani mufflers... I might get some in a trade..

Willis

S

scarface

white94gt said:
Dumps are not bad!!!! lol... Anyone know any thing about Bassani mufflers... I might get some in a trade..

Willis
www.mustangexhaust.com

twinscrwed

Reaction score
i have a 99 with side exit and an o/r pipe, i like it. it sounds different and its good for intimidation at stop lights. i like it because im hte only 99+ besides roushes and 00R (my sytem) my only complaint is you get a unique sound that not ness bad but not the best sound out there. and if you have the windows down at a red light hope it turns green soon if the wind is just right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online