Side Exhaust

Cal35

Reaction score
looking to install either a bbk X or pacesetter X pipe. also I need a little help with side exhaust, I have found very little info on side exhaust is it mostly custom piping or what?

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Roush, Borla, and I believe Magnaflow have all made kits for side exhaust. It would probably be cheaper and easier to have a setup custom made though. When I had mine I used round stright through magnaflow mufflers and had the pipes bent to flow to the cutouts in the side skirts and double slash cut tips.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Buy [MENTION=8860]Win[/MENTION] side exhaust that he has for sale...I will hook up right to your midpipe, youll just need tips.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
a lot of people get the little stinger style and just have them fabbed up between the x and the tip. The full exhausts with tips are hard to find.... Please tell me you are doing the sideskirts as well as its just never looked right to me stickin out under the stock gt skirts. Do dumps if you are not going to do the skirts. Getting the skirts painted and installed properly was the most expensive part of my install.

OP
OP
Cal35

Cal35

Reaction score
a lot of people get the little stinger style and just have them fabbed up between the x and the tip. The full exhausts with tips are hard to find.... Please tell me you are doing the sideskirts as well as its just never looked right to me stickin out under the stock gt skirts. Do dumps if you are not going to do the skirts. Getting the skirts painted and installed properly was the most expensive part of my install.

Yup I still have to get the skirts painted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online