OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
i must be the one in the bunch that does NOT like side exhaust, my 99 had it when I first bought it and it was the FIRST thing to go :(

What kind was it?

Borla

dude your weird lol
haha...
I just like them for the coolness of it. not many people have them

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Hicks said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
i must be the one in the bunch that does NOT like side exhaust, my 99 had it when I first bought it and it was the FIRST thing to go :(

What kind was it?

Borla

dude your weird lol
haha...

And everyone you drive next to gets the full effect. :boink:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hicks said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:

What kind was it?

Borla

dude your weird lol
haha...

it just looked like :ass3: to me :dunno:

95Boss

Reaction score
I, too, prefer the look of chrome tailpipes. I wish our cars had come with rolled tips.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
There is a guy I work with who has this crazy SN95. One of these times I'm going to get some pictures of it. He's got the SVO side exhaust I think. SVO sideskirts with the two small tips coming out each side. :pimp2:
ill give you a hundred bucks to steal them for me. :angel:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Red96GT said:
There is a guy I work with who has this crazy SN95. One of these times I'm going to get some pictures of it. He's got the SVO side exhaust I think. SVO sideskirts with the two small tips coming out each side. :pimp2:
ill give you a hundred bucks to steal them for me. :angel:

Sure! :hammer:

His car reminds me of Steve-Ohs but with side exhaust and satin cobra r wheels.

snoball

Reaction score
I hate the side exhaust kits with the two tips exhuast on both sides, i think that looks dumb. If anyone is interested i know where some dynomax super turbo mufflers and exhaust tips are, tips are sandblasted and primered. They are the long flat type that fill the hole.

94Vert

Reaction score
Suspect said:
spintechs..

100_0022.jpg

000_0498.jpg

000_0468.jpg

Looks sharp man.

lrall

Reaction score
side exhaust is sex, but, i have always wondered about flow. It cant flow as good as tailpipes out the back can it? Somehow if its on the '00 cobra R i think its alright haha. side exhaust will definetly be on my mod list, kinda sucks with the limited # of mufflers though. You can just take what muffler you have and weld it in...SIDE EXHAUST FTMFW

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
Maby a custom side exhaust with your own style bend? That way it doesn have to do a 180??

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
ya i agree, side exhaust looks tight...but i also agree with gt96mustang...u should put the spoiler back on, and the 281 wing would look sick as hell...

lrall

Reaction score
does anyone have a shot of their side exhaust from underneath? Like on a lift or something? im interested to see why it does a 180, maybe just ease of kits?

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
^^^There is a guy I work with whose car reminds me of yours. He has the same hood and it's black but it's a 4.6 and he's got the SVO sideskirts and Borla side exhaust and satin cobra Rs. :boink:

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
^^^There is a guy I work with whose car reminds me of yours. He has the same hood and it's black but it's a 4.6 and he's got the SVO sideskirts and Borla side exhaust and satin cobra Rs. :boink:

Nice lol

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Hicks said:
Red96GT said:

Nice lol

Yeah, I feel embarassed parking next to him with my 4x4. :-[

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:

Mmmm seee if you could get pic's of it. Always wanted to know what my car looked like with side skirts (even though I could never get them :'( )!! :dancing6: :dancing6:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
Red96GT said:

Mmmm seee if you could get pic's of it. Always wanted to know what my car looked like with side skirts (even though I could never get them :'( )!! :dancing6: :dancing6:

I'll try today but I doubt he will be there. The thing is so amazing. :pimp2:

And his license plate frame is "Hell Yeah I Street Race"

SMOKE

Reaction score
ROUSH equipped Side exhaust pics

ROUSH examples of side exiting Exhaust.

the98stage3at70percented3.jpg

157160.jpg

157161.jpg

157159.jpg

Personal favorite
p1010038hs3.jpg