side skirt delete, please post pics

Reaction score
I took my side skirts off, and plugged the holes, and I think it looks great, anyone else done this? Post pics.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
How'd you plug your holes?
I haven't figured out how I'm going to plug the holes but you can't tell unless your close up.
cXIiooB.jpg

xIZzcbh.jpg

paO4Fl6.jpg

26Pxyn1.jpg

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

OP
OP

Reaction score
Got these plastic plugs from advance auto parts, and painted them color of car. My car is dark green so you would never know.and since your car is black is would work great as well, by the way your car looks awesome! How do I post pics?

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Got these plastic plugs from advance auto parts, and painted them color of car. My car is dark green so you would never know.and since your car is black is would work great as well, by the way your car looks awesome! How do I post pics?

Upload them to a photo sharing site like imgur or photobucket. My they will give you a code that looks like this
[ img ] http://www.linktoyouroicture.com/ [ /img ]
Without the spaces. Just copy and paste that here and it will show the picture.

OP
OP

Reaction score
Duff daddy, your pics didn't come through

boss302whr

Reaction score
Does anyone have side skirts they want to sell in good condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I think STR33TER has a thread about his wing and skirt delete, I'll try to look it up and post it here if I can find it. And btw FivePointSlow I never noticed til now your car didn't have skirts, it would look lower with em but I'm sure you're aware of that.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
And btw FivePointSlow I never noticed til now your car didn't have skirts, it would look lower with em but I'm sure you're aware of that.

Yea I bought the car skirtless... I'm going to wait until I get coil overs and slam it to decide if I want to go find a set if skirts or leave it. At this point it's just a waste of money I don't have and half of the people are like you and don't even notice so it's whatever lol

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I was trying to figure out what looked funny about your car the other day when I saw pics from after the springs and I never would have figured it out if you hadn't put it out there. Lol. It's working though man so go with it

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I was trying to figure out what looked funny about your car the other day when I saw pics from after the springs and I never would have figured it out if you hadn't put it out there. Lol. It's working though man so go with it í*½í±Â

Yea in those pictures my hood latch wasn't locking so I had an awkward hood gap on the pass side D:
Mustang problems. Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online