Sig Makers how do you do it?

Discussion in 'Virtual Bodyshop & Photoshop Requests' started by 95KBGT, Apr 6, 2007.

1. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

After seeing some of yalls sig's yall make i jumped on PS last night and tried. How in the hell do yall do it? what program do yall use? i can figure out how to get the picture smaller without distoring the picture. tell me your secrets!

2. Red96GT

Red96GT Legend

good-tutorials.com

I've messed around a lot in photoshop and am still not that good.

3. JonBeast

JonBeast Legend

It takes a ton of practice...and just messing around with the program. I've been working with it for a few years...and I still learn new stuff every time I use it.

4. Hellion94

Hellion94 Well-Known Member

I'd be happy to write up a tutorial for everyone if you want. I've got lots of experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, all of the Adobe programs.

To resize a picture without distorting it you can do this:

Edit>Free Transform----Then click on the corner and hold shift while you resize it, this constrains the proportions. Just make sure to let go of the mouse button before letting go of shift.

5. Dalamar

Dalamar Legend Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

It's all in the way you hold your mouth when chopping.

6. Red96GT

Red96GT Legend

I'd love a tutorial. I've got moderate experience and can make a sig if I have to, but it seems like my limiting factor is creativity more than it is my skills.

7. TxCobrA98

TxCobrA98 Legend

haha idk if were thinking the same but ive noticed when im photoshopping, i have my mouth wide open.. probably looks like a dentist is about to start cleanin my teeth or something.

8. 19mustang95

19mustang95 Legend

alot of the sigs i make are just me being bored and messing around with stuff....alot of my personal ones lately have just been sized down and chopped with my name put on, just to keep it simple like my car. ^-^

9. Steven

Steven Legend

i just play on adobe alot.. pictures signatures icons avators.. you name it.. i have ALOT of different versions of my sig below