Sig Makers how do you do it?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
After seeing some of yalls sig's yall make i jumped on PS last night and tried. How in the hell do yall do it? what program do yall use? i can figure out how to get the picture smaller without distoring the picture. tell me your secrets!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
good-tutorials.com

I've messed around a lot in photoshop and am still not that good.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
It takes a ton of practice...and just messing around with the program. I've been working with it for a few years...and I still learn new stuff every time I use it.

Hellion94

Reaction score
I'd be happy to write up a tutorial for everyone if you want. I've got lots of experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, all of the Adobe programs.

To resize a picture without distorting it you can do this:

Edit>Free Transform----Then click on the corner and hold shift while you resize it, this constrains the proportions. Just make sure to let go of the mouse button before letting go of shift.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's all in the way you hold your mouth when chopping.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
I'd be happy to write up a tutorial for everyone if you want. I've got lots of experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, all of the Adobe programs.

To resize a picture without distorting it you can do this:

Edit>Free Transform----Then click on the corner and hold shift while you resize it, this constrains the proportions. Just make sure to let go of the mouse button before letting go of shift.

I'd love a tutorial. I've got moderate experience and can make a sig if I have to, but it seems like my limiting factor is creativity more than it is my skills.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
It's all in the way you hold your mouth when chopping.

haha idk if were thinking the same but ive noticed when im photoshopping, i have my mouth wide open.. probably looks like a dentist is about to start cleanin my teeth or something.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
alot of the sigs i make are just me being bored and messing around with stuff....alot of my personal ones lately have just been sized down and chopped with my name put on, just to keep it simple like my car. ^-^

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
i just play on adobe alot.. pictures signatures icons avators.. you name it.. i have ALOT of different versions of my sig below

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online