For Sale Silicone Shifter Gaskets for T5-T45-TR3650

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Long story short I'm out of work and to keep myself busy and try to make a couple bucks i made up a few shifter gasket sets.

The 3/16th thick Silicone rubber i use have excellent heat resistance (up to 425 F). Are oil resistant and these gaskets are twice as thick as whats available and twice as durable.These will fit the T5 T45 & TR3650 Transmission.

The gaskets are hand cut by me off of my template.So the gaskets don't have a super sleek machine cut edge but my price also reflects that.
If you are a Function over Form kinda guy then you probably won't care.

PRICE IS $8.50 SHIPPED First Class Mail

7uje2y3y.jpg

If you do decide to purchase this gasket set, keep in mind when your ready to install.The Shifter base as well as the transmission mounting surface must be cleaned of all debris or oil and to be dry. If the surface is not 100% clean the gasket could squirm or move around when you tighten the shifter.When your bolting the Shifter down its best to use a X Pattern putting a few turns on each bolt/corner at a time in a continuous X Pattern.

Also If the holes in the gasket don't line up at first glance, Either flip the gasket over or turn it in the opposite direction to align as the holes only line up 1 way.The holes in the gasket are also Slightly larger (1/6) then the actual bolt holes in your shifter, so it should help give a tiny bit of wiggle room for alignment.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I just sealed mine down last week.... oh well I will see what I think about it and if it leaks or I don't like it I will pick one up from you. You should PM me I have an idea for you.

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Nice, glad to see you making moves Franklin

I gota do somthing to pass the time when I'm not looking for jobs.

I'm down playing the gaskets only because there are spots you can tell where I stoped and started on the Inside cut because of all the corners.
If I sell all I have here and make more I will ajust the price the nicer they get.
I'm going for a machine stamped look but cutting it by hand its hard...

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
THANKS to [MENTION=12407]SVTstang96[/MENTION] the gasket is now a gasket set and is currently the same price!

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Bump for a good member. Also got mine today and am very happy with it! I already RTV'd mine down about 1-2 weeks ago but I will install the handle gasket and when I pull the shifter off again will use this!

Caboose302

Reaction score
Got mine today. Looks great. Now I just need to get some new springs for my shifter and I'll be able to use it!

Sent from mah Obamafone

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Work has me to busy to make additional gaskets or shifter knobs now with 55-60hrs a week.

Anywho I'm open to reasonable offers, I need what I have sitting here gone!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online