Silver or Anthracite FR500 Wheels for my Pacific Green 98 GT?

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Here's how the results stand as of right now:

Anthracite: 4

Silver: 5

We're neck and neck guys, just a few more votes and I'll be making a purchase. Whichever gets to ten (unique) votes first takes the win and I'll be making the purchase!

Plus, once I get the new wheels I'll have a good excuse to upgrade the brakes. :naughty:

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
5 to 5

Perhaps someone could photoshop me and make this more simple? I'd apprecaite it!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Heres teh only good pic I have of mine with the Silver FRs. The Anthracite will look like poop
DSC01217.jpg

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Chrome is obviously very popular... it's just not for me. I don't want the wheels to be too flashy.

I'm sure I could be happy with silver, I'm just trying to determine if anthracite would be a cool alternative. It's not as common and thus more appealing to me.

No takers on the photoshop request???

S

scarface

post it in the photshop forum and you might have better luck.

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
The siver FR's look too....plain, anthracite, hard to contrast....Black, way too dark....

But chrome.....Accentuates the depth in the Pacific Green, really stands out....I have a pic of a friends Pacific Green Cobra with chrome FR's, lemme see if i can find it.

GDawg

Reaction score
I like the Anthracite.

I'm not super good with photoshop but here's my chop...

Anthracite_wheels.jpg

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
This sucks. It's the hardest decision I've ever made in my life. Everyone has valid points..... :( I'm just gonna end up sticking with the stockers cuz I can't fricken decide.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
GDawg said:
I like the Anthracite.

Anthracite_wheels.jpg

Gdawg.. can you try that with "MY" car, the one at the top of the thread. Looks like you did a good job photoshopping it, it's just hard to get a feel for the wheels from the angle that picture was taken. But thank you for the effort!!!!!

GDawg

Reaction score
sanchezcruz_20 said:
GDawg said:
I like the Anthracite.

Anthracite_wheels.jpg

Gdawg.. can you try that with "MY" car, the one at the top of the thread. Looks like you did a good job photoshopping it, it's just hard to get a feel for the wheels from the angle that picture was taken. But thank you for the effort!!!!!

Like I said,... I'm not real good with photo shop. I'll give it a try when I have some time (within the week, I'm buying a house right now and I commute so I don't have a lot of time.) But trust me. Your color of car goes perfectly with the anthracites. My FR500s will be chrome but your green is definitely matched up to dark wheels.

GDawg

Reaction score
Okay... I got your picture into photoshop. Next time don't do such a wide angle on your picture. 5.6mm up. Let me find some FR500s that are in the same perspective as your picture. It was easy with the two pictures you posted and the car picture being almost perfect angle perspective...! :eek:

I'll get back to you.

:breakit:

spacemonkey

Reaction score
How about in between.These are the one I have on my car.They list them as silver.Not as dark as anthracite but not as bright silver in the first post.They have a rough texture like some of the bullitts

[attachment deleted by admin]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online