Silver or Anthracite FR500 Wheels for my Pacific Green 98 GT?

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of 500's on our style cars. IMO, they seem to look good on black or white Stangs, but I'm just not diggin' 'em on PG. If I had to pick though, I would go with anthracite.

95-stang

Reaction score
sanchezcruz_20 said:
This sucks. It's the hardest decision I've ever made in my life. Everyone has valid points..... :( I'm just gonna end up sticking with the stockers cuz I can't fricken decide.

Paint the stockers Anthracite. O0

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Mr. Pacific Green said:
I'm not a big fan of 500's on our style cars. IMO, they seem to look good on black or white Stangs, but I'm just not diggin' 'em on PG. If I had to pick though, I would go with anthracite.

Your car looks nice. Originally, I wanted to go with Bullitts, but thought FR500's were a little less common. Do you have a picture of your car from a straight on shot? i.e. no angle.... ??? It looks pretty sharp with those wheels!

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
sanchezcruz_20 said:
Mr. Pacific Green said:

Your car looks nice. Originally, I wanted to go with Bullitts, but thought FR500's were a little less common. Do you have a picture of your car from a straight on shot? i.e. no angle.... ??? It looks pretty sharp with those wheels!

Dang dude, by reading your sig, you got a hella lot of mods! And no wheels? ??? :hammer:

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
68mustang5.0 said:
sanchezcruz_20 said:
Mr. Pacific Green said:

Dang dude, by reading your sig, you got a hella lot of mods! And no wheels? ??? :hammer:

Haha.. I know, I know. I wanted to spend my money on the stuff for the "go" before the "show". In fact, everything that I have on the livingroom floor is getting installed today and I'll have plenty of dyno graphs of before and after when it is all done this weekend. I'm excited.

Reaction score
[/quote]

[/quote]
I could only find one profile pic. It's old and the car has since been lowered. I would go with some deep dish Bullitt's if you have the $$.
94309.jpg

94307.jpg

60897.jpg

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I dont know, I think the PG needs bright wheels because of the metallic paint :dunno:

stang94X

Reaction score
my opinion black would look best, but out of the original two i'd definatly go with anthracite

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Fets said:
:rockyou: :rockyou:

asdfasdfcopy.jpg

That's pretty sharp dude! Like I said, I know silver would work... I'm just looking into other options as well (anthracite). Good job photoshopping as well, that shot definitely helps with my decision making process. Now if I could only see anthracite??????

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I change my vote to silver, it just goes well with your paint :bunny3:

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
I change my vote to silver, it just goes well with your paint :bunny3:

Haha.. you can see the trouble I'm having. Those silver FR500's look amazing, I just wanna see what they'd look like with anthracite!!! One of you photoshoppers need to hep me out here! All I need is one good picture with the anthracites and this thread can be done with.

Perhaps these pictures are better for photoshopping since they are in similar perspective (if that matters at all, I don't know):

Eibach010.jpg

FR500GRAY.jpg

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Just pick one already. Gimme a break.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser