SilverSol's Build Thread (PICS! 56k NO WAY!!)

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
So she's done as of yesterday afternoon. But I didn't get home till 9pm so I couldn't go see her or anything. I'm gonna stop by there today (hopefully). I'm not gonna be able to pick her up for a couple weeks cause the bill is just under a grand!! :(
But he had to do quite a bit. Powersteering pump on the '01 was bad so he had to switch those, he used the wires and coil packs off the 98. Had to buy a new coil pack cause one was bad. Serpentine belt is different, had to buy one of those. He fixed my exhaust. Obviously he had to buy oil, filter, antifreeze, and powerstreering fluid. There were a couple other things he had to swap but I'll fill you guys in more when I talk to him later today. I'll try to get a video as well. All in all though he said she runs beautifully!................................

:dancing6: YIPPIE!!!!! :dancing6:

97blackgt

Reaction score
nice man cant wait to see how it runs/looks :naughty: :noes:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
tRaV_19 said:
because im embarased of the front bumpers paint flaking from hitting that raccoon.... i think i will throw the wheels on the 94 when you come down to make my car look good maybe i will have tint or maybe spring by then ...then it wont be too bad haha
I'm HOPING to have a video of Vicious on here tommorrow! ;D

hmmm we have heard this make believe video before :D

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
sorry guys! no video. i didn't have time to stop and get my camera. just wanted to get there and listen to her. but i did drive her. WOW! what a difference P.I. makes!! and she sounds so much more aggressive. i'm hoping to stop there today to pay on my bill.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
raced or been? im taking my 94 up there friday night first time this car will see the track :pimp:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
us 131 its a race track....where do you live again??

heres the website http://www.us131motorsportspark.com/

were doing the friday night grude night....no eliminations its basically a test and tune...but you can line up again who ever you want

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
us 131 its a race track....where do you live again??

heres the website http://www.us131motorsportspark.com/

were doing the friday night grude night....no eliminations its basically a test and tune...but you can line up again who ever you want

nope. never been there. but if i have my stang this weekend i'll try to meet you down there. O0

p.s. I live in Houghton Lake

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
damn dude houghton lakes a drive lol i dont think im doing the whole weekend probley just friday night saterdays like real racing and stuff but let me know if you get it back and want to make a road trip lol

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
i will for sure let you know. i'm gonna drop more than half what i owe probably today and see if my tech will take a post dated check for the rest.

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
when i heard the message on my answering machine that my car was done i jumped out of the chair!! and after driving it yesterday....i am completely overwhelmed. it has so much more power. and it sounds SO much better!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
cool ...i know the feeling right after i got my 93 i took it in to be completely went through and they ended up having to do a shit ton of work..took like a month and when i got it back it was snowing :'( it was sooo horrible haha

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
that does suck.
yeah my tech had to do a ton of work. he said, even with everything that i did, i only scratched the surface of what needed to be done. plus he cleaned up my exhaust for me. ;D

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hey you still gotta be excited even if its not perfect ;D what exhaust are you running?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online