SilverSol's Build Thread (PICS! 56k NO WAY!!)

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah it's an open x. it sounds like i have a full exhaust. especially now with this P.I. motor. sounds :rockyou:

i have a short video on myspace and on here of what it sounded like with the NPI motor.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
damn thats gotta be hell on the ears at WOT haha when i took my ehxaust off to put my new catback on i started it up with a open o/r h and damn that was nuts...i have always loved x pipes its whats on my 93 :rockyou:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i noticed it seem to get up and go soo much better when i swapped my h for my x

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well im no where near close to a nascar haha but i remember when i ordered my x from summit it had a thing on the page saying nascar i was like oh boy haha

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yep lol everyone seems to not like the sound of a x i think its pure sex... this girl has a car like mine but has a and tails and is mad that my car sounds better and is louder

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
i think x's sound much better too. (sometimes) depends on the catback though. some h's sound good with the right catback. anyway i like the racecar sound it makes.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
alright i will i got to feed my kid lunch real quick then i will

S

scarface

you guys suck, learn to multitask! I just fed my son, and I never skipped a beat on here!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
how old is your boy mines 6 months high chair baby foods computer...bad combo...he loves sitting on my lap and smashing the hep board lol so if one of my posts has a frgihipehvpibhp[- reb in there you know my boy was saying hi ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.