SilverSol's Build Thread (PICS! 56k NO WAY!!)

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Wickedz said:
SilverSol said:
Wickedz said:
always something negitive to say? No I was only stating my opion. Being in the car even at half trottle it seemed a tad faster but for the money you invested and supplys I was expecting a bit more. Im glad to see you have it back and your exhaust on right :dancing6:. I wasnt bashing you man just stating my opion is all. dont take it bad O0

ford parts are expensive. and getting a pi motor instead of just doing the pi swap was WELL worth the money invested. not to mention it only has 17k on it. not only that but i get tons more life out of my car plus increased it's value. all that was definitely worth it. my npi motor wasn't far from pi range anyway so it's not gonna seem like it's that much faster but it does breathe much better thus giving it more potential. welcome to the world of the V8. ;D

ah thats ok. At $3.50+ a gallon I will stick to my lil ford

gas was $3.65 in west branch yesterday! i wouldn't mind a lil fuel efficient grocery getter right about now.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah im looking into a motorcycle ...i dont care if its a 1980 whatever lol cheap is what im looking for right now

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
tRaV_19 said:
yeah im looking into a motorcycle ...i dont care if its a 1980 whatever lol cheap is what im looking for right now

you better not be getting rid of your stangs!! :mad:
:noes: i kinda wanna get rid of the 93 ....im tired of it and want something new....if i sell it i will get me a nice bike or something i dont know yet....

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
sell the fox and get a cobra. ;D ;D ;D

thats what i want to do O0 but the guy thats super interested in my stang knew i was job-less right now and tryed to lowball me so i told him to get lost...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
tRaV_19 said:
SilverSol said:
sell the fox and get a cobra. ;D ;D ;D

thats what i want to do O0 but the guy thats super interested in my stang knew i was job-less right now and tryed to lowball me so i told him to get lost...

don't sell it tell you get what it's worth TO YOU...

im sure with the market im not going to be able to get anything out of it...its why i am in no hurry to put her up for sale

S

scarface

I ran across 87 for 2.87 a gallon in NC today..i felt like i hit the lottery! lol

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
I ran across 87 for 2.87 a gallon in NC today..i felt like i hit the lottery! lol

wow thats a hell of a find...how was the beach house?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online