simple gear question, where to buy

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
please do let me know, but I'm goin to bed for now... definitely would like to talk to you more in the future about this stuff! Maybe upgrading the rear end won't be so costly afterall..

thanks!

talk to you soon

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
Ugh... thanks to the woman who causes me the most grief right now, I am awake at 4 am! So I dropped in to check this out.

Will be ordering the trak lock kit and install kit with my next paycheck and then setting up how when and where to get them put in.

Another question... with this one, how do I correct the speedometer? It has the T5 transmission, and I've been told I have to change the gear in the transmission on the speedometer cable to do this... where can I get this gear? Or is there any other way to change it? I want to do this part of the job as well not just swap the gears, all at once.

Thanks!

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
get it when you get the other stuff although my local dodge dealer has them all the time. Its a white speedo. And to replace it there is a connector going in the trans near the trans mount(above) pull it out and replace.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online