Single turbo 1998 gt

punched281

Reaction score
Nice to see another turbo car! Which turbo are you going to go with? Also, do you have an oil pressure gauge? like auto meter? Depending on how much oil pressure you have you may want to look into an oil restrictor for the feed line.you on3 turbo went out within 100 miles and think it's cause of the oil pressure. Another thing to look out for is their oil filter relocation kit. The one I got from on3 came with lines that were good to 35psi and my oil pump puts out 50 at idle and goes up as the rpms do, well had one explode on me and luckily my buddy was behind me and I was able to kill the motor before I lost all my oil. So get some real lines meant for higher pressure.

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Nice to see another turbo car! Which turbo are you going to go with? Also, do you have an oil pressure gauge? like auto meter? Depending on how much oil pressure you have you may want to look into an oil restrictor for the feed line.you on3 turbo went out within 100 miles and think it's cause of the oil pressure. Another thing to look out for is their oil filter relocation kit. The one I got from on3 came with lines that were good to 35psi and my oil pump puts out 50 at idle and goes up as the rpms do, well had one explode on me and luckily my buddy was behind me and I was able to kill the motor before I lost all my oil. So get some real lines meant for higher pressure.

That's great to know!! Thanks for telling me about that , I'm going with the standard 70mm turbo

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
20160917_133213_zpszusl3urc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
20160917_133213_zpszusl3urc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dude you got me. What do you get when you add 7 various flavors of energy drinks, a torch and a box of tampons?!

Yea I think there are easier ways to strip windows if that is where this was going but I am sooooo confused....

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
dude you got me. What do you get when you add 7 various flavors of energy drinks, a torch and a box of tampons?!

Yea I think there are easier ways to strip windows if that is where this was going but I am sooooo confused....

My mom coupons sooo there is a bunch of shit in the garage , I only had to use the torch slightly to hear up the glue on the tint

1bad95

Reaction score
Gonna be a great build man! If you have a Cali car I have a NIB Walbro TU226HP-2 pump that I'd sell. Ended up with 2 of them after one place was backordered and i couldn't cancel the order, ended up buying another from someone in stock

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Sorry about the lack of updates guys , hours were severely cut at work , but I will be getting my tubular Qa1 a arms and coilover kit for the front today , pictures to come!!

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Alright guys that's my front end suspension setup done - the shocks and caster camber plates , what do you guys reccomend for CC plates

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99