Single turbo 1998 gt

Nighttrain

Reaction score
20161009_213202_zps3oilkjkd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thats what im talking about!
And im an mm fan so thats what i suggest on the cc plates.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
When you do coil overs you want to get the 4 bolt plates. It distributes the pressure evenly around the hole in the strut tower. I also recommend MM.

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Hey frank you think you can help me out with finding a 255lph pump , I heard the 98 year is different? Than the others

Reaction score
Hey frank you think you can help me out with finding a 255lph pump , I heard the 98 year is different? Than the others

98 was the beginning of the return style fuel system so pre 98 it's kinda simple. 98 and up the system is kinda encased inside the fuel tank. Make sure when you're looking for the pumps they say the year they're compatible with. I've heard, and I'm sure this is what you're looking for, that the oem svt focus pump is a 255lph. I think it's also 03 04 which should be the return style

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Reaction score
what springs are you talking about?

also the lmr link wasnt to state that you need to buy that. thats just what your assembly should look like as scott stated

1bad95

Reaction score
98 is a return style.be sure to make sure you don't have a California emissions car as the pump setup you buy will need to be if you have a Cali car. There is a second plug on the California emissions car tanks going to the vent I believe. Went thru this with my car. Unplug your fuel pump plug and on the pump side there will be either I think 4 or 7 pins in the plug. 4 is non Cali and the 7 or 8 wire is Cali. Easier to look at this than dropping the tank just to see if there is a second plug

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Im ready to see pics of some turbo manifolds and intercooler piping!

Whoa none of that won't be here anytime soon bud... Just a broke teen , the next thing y'all will be seeing is my choice of shocks and maybe CC plates then fuel pump and injectors then I wanna have everything ready for spring break.

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Whoa none of that won't be here anytime soon bud... Just a broke teen , the next thing y'all will be seeing is my choice of shocks and maybe CC plates then fuel pump and injectors then I wanna have everything ready for spring break.

Haha no problem. If you are on a budget build feel free to browse my build thread of my 98gt. It started life as a complete budget car and then kinda started to go wild.

97_281gt

Reaction score
Curious to watch this one as I plan on turboing my 4v hopefully in the next year or so

Sent From Your Moms Phone

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Alright guys coilovers should be here tonight i will post pictures , i should be installing everything sometime over thanksgiving break!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.