skirtless? i'm kinda liking this

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
now i realize the pinch welds would need attention along with some other crap ya see in person but nothing big to run w/o skirts at all. idk though....thoughts?

rubkar.jpg

mtbhv7.jpg

2njda8k.jpg

2yx0nzd.jpg

mtbhv7.jpg

2zpnjvm.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I like it!

On a side note are those 17's or 18's? And what springs. Your car is gorgeous!

thanks man, they're 18x9 18x10. i'm on eibach sprinfs but weight jacker control arms in rear and 1 coil cut all around also.

Above118

Reaction score
I love the look so much better. of course addressing what you already mentioned.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Man it looks killer without them. Never been fond of the look until now.

ikr??!! same here lol. never liked the look but it looks so clean on this car.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
everything you say sounds sexual

Because the thread title "Skirtless?" was definitely not sexual
ninja.gif

It definitely doesn't look bad and looking at your sig for comparison I kinda like it. It's definitely between this and the svo style skirts.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Skirtless can look good, definitely not a bad look. But please if you do keep it that way fill in the holes. Seen way to many people leave grungy holes. Personally I do like the early skirts without the front guards though.

What happened to your fancy wheels?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Skirtless can look good, definitely not a bad look. But please if you do keep it that way fill in the holes. Seen way to many people leave grungy holes. Personally I do like the early skirts without the front guards though.

What happened to your fancy wheels?

do you really think i'd leave the ugly ass holes lol

sold the wheels to [MENTION=16849]KidK9[/MENTION]

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
mtbhv7.jpg

Vs

2mmaaed.jpg

The SVO Side skirts made it look more aggressive, however Skirt-less looks smooth. Both look great but if i had to vote it would be SVO. Im a bit bias when it comes to side skirts though :) Cant go wrong either way :thumbsup:

1Broderick

Reaction score
I would go skirt-less, hands down, in a heartbeat. It looks smooth and flows from the front to back much better. It should've looked that way from the factory IMO. But then again, I'm not a huge fan of skirts anyway.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately since our cars were designed to have skirts they didn't bother making it look pretty underneath which is very visible on the sides without them.

I'd like to see it work without them but I think you'd have to do a ton to make it look clean down low.

I say keep rocking the svo cause it looks more muscular.

But obviously I'm biased as well.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
f470ac17f9a9c02f3f52c450e16375d0.jpg

This is what drives me nuts. If someone would make a shield that extends from below the door to the bottom of the pinch welds it could look cool. But no one has done anything to clean that up yet.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is what drives me nuts. If someone would make a shield that extends from below the door to the bottom of the pinch welds it could look cool. But no one has done anything to clean that up yet.

Now you've got me thinking. Maybe it's time for me to fab up some skirtless skirts.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
f470ac17f9a9c02f3f52c450e16375d0.jpg

like i said from the jump...i'd need to do something here. although they're not as visible as you think....you took a pic that i took kneeling down and blew it up lol. even with tht said i'd never just leave the holes and the ugly pinch weld there like that man do none of you know me?!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Hmmm....that comparison pic has got me thinking! My skirts are scratched up and looking at these pics, now I notice the rear behind the wheel does not match. I see now the car is evened out. Thank you Tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online