Slammed 1996 Vert Fall 2013 Photoshoot

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
looks good man. i would love to see thatstance on some nice 19 inchwheels.
i removed my xbrace also because of all the scraping. subframes is a good replacement

Thanks man! Your car was definitely part of my inspiration.
I will be removing the x-brace and putting a skid plate under there next year.

It's always convenient when graffiti artists come out in the middle of the night, do what they do right where you'll be taking pics, and even date it for you.
How lucky are you huh! :D

I'm glad someone actually paid attention to that picture. There's quite some meaning behind the text I put on the wall.

Car looks good man but now you REALLY need some more aggressive wheels. The car looks good, don't get me wrong, but you need some concave or lip or something in your life to go with all the lows.

Looks pretty good...but definitely too much tire all around. 18" chrome 03's with less tire would be :shocked:

2014. Stay tuned winkingsmiley.gif

Very clean, very well built. If I was forced to nitpick, the previously aforementioned tips might be the only thing that would need tweaking at all. Move them back about 1-1/2" to 2" and that thing will be perfect.

Yup, the tips will be getting re-welded further back as soon as I get the chance. I'll also try and tuck the exhaust up a bit.

This one is pretty sweet. The black and red combo works really well together. You have some talent with the camera Steven. Looks good bro!

Thanks man! I'm really starting to like the color scheme.
And I've definitely gotten better with my camera. It takes alot of time and practice. Oh and alot of editing!

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
YOU DID THAT?? Splain for me bb

Well yeah I did that... in photoshop lol.

9kc93s.png

chris91

Reaction score
I've always tried that with my signatures but you can clearly tell it was added. How you doin that? :)

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
That's funny what a lower drop did for your ride. Look like a different car now. What did you do too remove the rear spacers and still get the flush look. By the way she looks tits now. I'm jealous lol

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know you did bb, I was joking. I was asking you to splain the importance :)

I was originally looking for a word to describe people who hate on what I've done to the car (since it's out of the norm for a mustang crowd).
I couldn't find anything clever so I settled for 'against all opposition', which pretty much represents building the car completely against what a typical mustang would do.
They are also lyrics from a Hatebreed song. :thumbsup:

I've always tried that with my signatures but you can clearly tell it was added. How you doin that? :)

I rasterized the text & altered the perspective to make it flow with the direction of the wall. I then lowered the opacity a bit and changed the blend mode.
I'm not sure how familiar you are with photoshop so forgive me if none of that makes sense to you lol.

That's funny what a lower drop did for your ride. Look like a different car now. What did you do too remove the rear spacers and still get the flush look. By the way she looks tits now. I'm jealous lol

Still looks like the same old car to me :(

I just replaced my larger rear spacers with 3/4" spacers and the fenders were pulled and rolled.

chris91

Reaction score
Haha yeah right now that's kinda jibberish to me. Once I get my laptop running again I'll figure it out though. Heh

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What's done that's really outside the norm?

The chin spoiler is ziptied together and sticker bombed.
The car is completely dumped on the ground and people will claim it has lost all it's functionality.
The exhaust drags on every speedbump & driveway.
I have red racing seats in a black car.
The interior is also sticker bombed. I purposely didn't post those pictures to save myself the flaming.
The front tires are stretched because i'm mad JDM. They will be stretched even more next time around.
I'm running a little more than 2° of negative camber on the front.

And this is only the beggining

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Forget that nonsense, nice drop, S281 spoiler, cobra wheels, chin spoiler, dark headlights etc. it's a good looking car, not exactly what I'd consider repulsive.

hondarocks61

Reaction score
WAYYY too much 4x4. U even lowered bro?

I love it man, glad to see some stance making its way into the (sn95) mustang crowd!

also, the red seats look boss.

Spd0lit

Reaction score
Time for me to remove or shave my rear bumpstop. My front is definitely that low because I'm tucking a 275/40/17. My rear just sits too high now.

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Man that looks great, nice job!

Thanks dude!

WAYYY too much 4x4. U even lowered bro?
I love it man, glad to see some stance making its way into the (sn95) mustang crowd!
also, the red seats look boss.

Thanks man. I'll be honest, I love stanced cars and imports as much as I love mustangs.
Who knew mixing both styles together would look so great!?

Time for me to remove or shave my rear bumpstop. My front is definitely that low because I'm tucking a 275/40/17. My rear just sits too high now.

My tires are the same height as yours. I really want a smaller tire in the front because it's too much imo.
I have a maximum motorsports bumpstop and it's about a bit over an inch shorter than stock.

I haven't seen any recent pictures of you car, but I remember It had a really nice stance the last time I saw it.

hondarocks61

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'll be honest, I love stanced cars and imports as much as I love mustangs.
Who knew mixing both styles together would look so great!?

Same here! I'm not surprised it looks good, the big thing is that almost no one stances sn95's.

what are your wheel and tire sizes??

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Think you'll get some gnarly wide rims and get a little stretch n' poke action going on in the future?

I'm not sure yet. I will be upgrading to a 10.5" wheel in the rear next year and a smaller tire in the front. However, I like the meaty look on the rear, so I will probably have to wait.
I know I could get them widened to a 12" but that won't be for a while if I do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online