Slip and slide.. .there goes another RUNAWAY CAR!! snow sucks

Twista

Legend
Reaction score

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
wth is up with that first one. I couldnt stop laughing. Wtf were those morons thinking, floor it then lock up the brakes... im staying out of portland

I like the people jumping out in the denver one. That one almost got ran over by the next car

The russian bus driver did a fairly decent job of half ass saving it lol

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i know this is terrible but i could not stop laughing! wow those were amazing! look at the last video, then look at the very last clip of the blue car.. his car like takes a dump. :hammer:

Greggerex

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
i know this is terrible but i could not stop laughing! wow those were amazing! look at the last video, then look at the very last clip of the blue car.. his car like takes a dump. :hammer:

Ah man, I'm still laughing at that comment!!! :lol:

:rollinglaugh:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for making me laugh!!

that's funny!!
can you say snow tires!
lol.

MORE MORE MORE!!!

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Greggerex said:
TxCobrA98 said:

Ah man, I'm still laughing at that comment!!! :lol:

:rollinglaugh:

ROFL, i didn't see that blue car do that when i first viewed the video. ROFL, look like it took more than a dump.... explosive diaherra :lol:

fixthedoor

Reaction score
After watching those, it makes me glad to live in good ol sunny ca. Did you see the stack of tickets the cop was handing out in the second one? I bet he met his quota that day.

Mean98GT

Reaction score
wow that first video is wild. The first car appears to be trying to hit as many cars and other objects as possible.
Makes me wanna put the stang away and get the winter build up started like now.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
lmfao the guy in the first vid was probably like if i gotta crash i might as well total the car out lol, funny shit. On a real note though that's scary shit, not being able to stop or steer your car is probably one of the scariest things I've been through.

Cruizin GT

Reaction score
LMAO!!! It`s an old thread I know, but funny as hell. Thanks Twista, the last one was removed though.

ThePope

Reaction score
WTF is up with video #1. People are stupid when it comes to driving in bad weather.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online