Slow 95 Teal Build

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I don't know why I had never seen it before now, but something about that bottom half being white, it just gets me all excited! lol.

OP
OP
teal5oh

teal5oh

Reaction score
Bought some export flares! :grin: Hopefully will be getting some lowering springs before the start of summer to make them really look good.

Also started working on polishing my intake, hopefully I'll have it finished by next weekend so I can put it on.

Before:

Currently:

OP
OP
teal5oh

teal5oh

Reaction score
Finally finished with the sanding and painting, I think it turned out pretty good. It's almost impossible to get the pitting out that was covered by the factory coating. I'll probably work on polishing it a little more to really make it shine.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Subscribed!

That white interior is gorgeous! Great job giving her some life again. Im diggin' this build. The 99/01 wheels look great on their, the headlights were a good call, and the new 5.0 badge + teal intake looks great! The little things.

Firefighter181

Reaction score
I had to look for a few pictures of those flares to see what they look like. Never personally seen them before. From what I seen they should look sharp. Nice choice on the wheels also though I'm partial as I recently grabbed a set and really like the look of them.

Subscribed for updates! Nice car!

OP
OP
teal5oh

teal5oh

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the compliments guys! I really appreciate it. There's a lot more to come with this car, but it's going to take quite some time...

OP
OP
teal5oh

teal5oh

Reaction score
Just a minor LED headlight conversion, oh and some new wheels.

Comparing the LEDs with the former yellow color of the fogs.

Some 03 cobra wheels, nice and wide.

OP
OP
teal5oh

teal5oh

Reaction score
Got the Termi wheels mounted and on the car! Really liking this chrome versus the polished look of my previous 99/01 cobra wheels. Now, about closing up that wheel gap...

Reaction score
This car needs more low

Looks sick though, are you sticking with the gt bumper or do you plan on going with like a cobra one or maybe a boss splitter or roush splitter?

OP
OP
teal5oh

teal5oh

Reaction score
This car needs more low

Looks sick though, are you sticking with the gt bumper or do you plan on going with like a cobra one or maybe a boss splitter or roush splitter?

Haha trust me, I know it needs more low. As of now, I plan on sticking with the GT bumper. Although, I've never heard of the boss or roush splitter. Have any pics handy?

Reaction score
the boss shinoda spoiler for the gt/v6 bumper is pretty cool. the roush one will be harder to find since im pretty sure they dont make it anymore and its also not the most attractive, but looks cool on the gt/v6 bumper. Or you know... you could just go full saleen. Also id vouch for ford racing c springs. Not too expensive and they do give a good look and stance. Ive had those springs on all 3 of my sn95s: my step dads 98 svo supercharged gt vert with coils cut(very stiff but still good, very low); my 98 gt without isos; and currently my 97 with isos which i will in time cut to lower more and firm up the front since its a tad too bouncy. Since you have a push rod i think it will be better for your front in comparison to mine since im pretty sure the mod motor is way heavier than a push rod.

boss shinoda spoiler
http://www.teamshinoda.com/index1.html?c3.html&1

1994_00043_01.jpg

1996_00009_07.jpg

(also the site will give you the option to buy the svo skirts if you want)

roush front splitter

max_03-jpg.526310

roush.jpg

Ford Racing C springs
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5300-C

you can pick these up from CJP, LMR, AM, and my sponser Sinister Mustang. i get all parts from him if not from the companies themselves (i.e. Ford, Steeda, etc.)

step dads 98 and my first car (98)

2011-02-20%2B17.49.30-1.jpg

2011-02-20%2B17.49.30-2.jpg

my 98 without isos and on 18s

2012-05-13%2B15.26.30.jpg

a couple months before i crashed it but showing how the springs settled a bit more

20120804_193121.jpg

my 97 after i installed the c springs with old isos (before settled and on 17s)

20130207_132910%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

settled and with the 98 vert before it got sold (yes i cry still)

20130403_171613.jpg

20130403_171625.jpg

my 97 when i was running the front without isos and 18s (which i honestly loved how low the front was but it cut up my splash shields too much and is exposing wires on the driver side, also you can see the dent in my car pretty well in this pic -.- ...)

15%2B-%2B1

OP
OP
teal5oh

teal5oh

Reaction score
Ahhh okay. I like the shinoda one quite a bit, but I'm not sure how it would look on my car. I'll have to look into it more though, thank you for the pictures and the spring suggestions!

Austinx56

Reaction score
Any time! I'm a fan of the shinoda. I want to get the cobra one for my car
DO NOT BUY FROM TEAM SHINODA, they are based out of my town, its a guy running a business out of his trailer. he has KILLED many nice cars in this town, everyone in my area knows not to go to that snake oil salesmen. hell he posted on facebook that anyone with a 2015 mustang can get the boss stripe package for free, and still no one did it..... bad news guys bad

lutter94

Reaction score
DO NOT BUY FROM TEAM SHINODA, they are based out of my town, its a guy running a business out of his trailer. he has KILLED many nice cars in this town, everyone in my area knows not to go to that snake oil salesmen. hell he posted on facebook that anyone with a 2015 mustang can get the boss stripe package for free, and still no one did it..... bad news guys bad

This sounds kinda vague. How did he kill them for 1, and why is it considered snake oil for 2?

Austinx56

Reaction score
This sounds kinda vague. How did he kill them for 1, and why is it considered snake oil for 2?
1.he installed a turbo kit in a older couple 08 gt that i knew, dont remember all the details but the couple had to replace the engine and it all fell on him, even proven in court and he didnt pay, they had to pay another shop to fix it all since he had no money. this is not the only time... 2 he sold me headlights 70mm throttle body and a bullett grill, after a year of waiting i got no grill, used headlights and a stock gt throttle body he said all this was new..... 3 you kinda sounded as if i was making something up... everyone in northwest Florida knows not to go to him, he has no shop now since the lawsuit and he has no business license

Austinx56

Reaction score
I dont want others going through what others have down here with team shinoda team shinoda aka jim klock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online