Small Photo Shoot 3/17/14

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Tried to go out and do a little photo shoot today but the camera wasnt really cooperating with me so I just got a couple that turned out decent
13227912184_8a554da7e7_b.jpg

13227960934_ff96cc8568_b.jpg

13228046804_437df8cf0c_b.jpg

Larger files http://www.flickr.com/photos/113559835@N04/

And yes I need to polish the exhaust, I am lazy

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Love the car, great stance.

What are you using in the rear? Thats the stance I want but a bit higher to match my front. Those are 10 inch wheels right? Should be same spec as mine? What size tires on rear?

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
DAT STANCE AND ASS. Looks sick man. I would have painted the centers black to match ur car and don silver writing to match ur lugs/lip/caliper.

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Very nice! I can't wait for summer, my GT is buried under mounds of snow in its winter storage facility.

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
That first pic is great! The gold wheels and that stance are really nice on your car.

Thanks man! I really like how that first one turned out

Love the car, great stance.

What are you using in the rear? Thats the stance I want but a bit higher to match my front. Those are 10 inch wheels right? Should be same spec as mine? What size tires on rear?

Thanks! The rear springs are similar to eibach prokits with 1.5-2 (not really sure, I just kept cutting) coils cut and MM adj lca's as low as they'll go. Wheels are 18x10's with 295/35/18's. Fenders are rolled and it still has the quad shocks. No rubbing or scraping yet

DAT STANCE AND ASS. Looks sick man. I would have painted the centers black to match ur car and don silver writing to match ur lugs/lip/caliper.

Thanks dude! I tried black and didnt really like it. Im still not sure if I like the silver but it blends in a little bit better

Very nice! I can't wait for summer, my GT is buried under mounds of snow in its winter storage facility.

Thank you. I just got mine out from winter storage a few days ago

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! The rear springs are similar to eibach prokits with 1.5-2 (not really sure, I just kept cutting) coils cut and MM adj lca's as low as they'll go. Wheels are 18x10's with 295/35/18's. Fenders are rolled and it still has the quad shocks. No rubbing or scraping yet
So you are using adj lca, perfect. Seems like your setup is exactly what I've been thinking minus the coil cutting. I dont have quads though.

Your offset should be the same as mine, no spacers?
Do the fenders need to be rolled?

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
So you are using adj lca, perfect. Seems like your setup is exactly what I've been thinking minus the coil cutting. I dont have quads though.

Your offset should be the same as mine, no spacers?
Do the fenders need to be rolled?

Yeah offsets should be the same if its like all the other replicas. 18x10 +22
No spacers and I also forgot to mention no isos all around

I would suggest rolling the fenders if going this low to avoid chopping up the tires

Darhawk

Reaction score
Yeah offsets should be the same if its like all the other replicas. 18x10 +22
No spacers and I also forgot to mention no isos all around

I would suggest rolling the fenders if going this low to avoid chopping up the tires

Did they ever NOT scrape before lowering to the lowest position on the LCA's. I have the MM LCA adjustable too and was wondering since mine are only at mid point, if they would scrape. I don't want to roll fenders, if I plan on getting 18' wheels! Your thoughts?

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Did they ever NOT scrape before lowering to the lowest position on the LCA's. I have the MM LCA adjustable too and was wondering since mine are only at mid point, if they would scrape. I don't want to roll fenders, if I plan on getting 18' wheels! Your thoughts?

When I had it at this height unrolled it rubbed on the inner fender maybe once or twice but that was only going up a very steep driveway. I never had any other troubles with it. It will depend on your wheel/tire size and how low you are to really tell how close it will be

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Is it just the tire width causing rubbing? Think a 285 would rub?

It may be a little better with a 285. Mine have only ever rubbed while going up steep inclines and that was before the rolling

sleepn_sn95 Is there only rubbing with the rears? ( lol he said rubbing rears...LOL)

Yeah just the rears. Although one of my front fender liners sorta fell out one day so I dont really have those anymore

Darhawk

Reaction score
It may be a little better with a 285. Mine have only ever rubbed while going up steep inclines and that was before the rolling

Yeah just the rears. Although one of my front fender liners sorta fell out one day so I dont really have those anymore
Cool thanks for the info...

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Now I know what I would want my car to look like If I got a coupe.

That brick wall was a nice choice, it brings out those tailights.
Apart from maybe needing a tiny spacer in the rear, I think it's absolutely perfect. Nice job dude! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
awesome pics! love the stance

Thanks!

Now I know what I would want my car to look like If I got a coupe.

That brick wall was a nice choice, it brings out those tailights.
Apart from maybe needing a tiny spacer in the rear, I think it's absolutely perfect. Nice job dude! :thumbsup:

Thanks man! Plans for this summer are 5/8" spacers front and rear and a 96-98 cobra hood and that should be it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online