Small photoshoot with Mach 1

Tommy92

Reaction score
My friend is building his portfolio and we decided to take some quick shots of my 2003 Zinc Yellow Mach 1 at a small park. I installed SR Performance lowering springs, I plan on lowering the front more by removing isos and installing Steeda ball joints.

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Nice photos, how do you like the SR springs so far?

Rides way better than stock. I had H&R SS springs on my old mach 1 and I cant feel any major difference between the two. I just wish I didnt install the isos when I put these on.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
So sick. Dude when the hell did you get a yellow one? Last time I saw you around here it was white! ahaha.. I want a Mach so bad. How do you like it compared to a normal GT?

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
So sick. Dude when the hell did you get a yellow one? Last time I saw you around here it was white! ahaha.. I want a Mach so bad. How do you like it compared to a normal GT?

Thanks! Yeah I had to sell the white saleen for personal reasons. I owned a 98 GT and a 2000 Roush Stage 2 which is basically just a gt and they really don't compare. The Mach 1 feels way different than the GT. Other than the fact it makes more hp and tq, it feels like it makes the power in the high rpm range. It almost feels like a turbocharged car. Not to mention the 4v sound is better than 2v in my opinion.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Ah sell me your mach dude! Looks sick even if it is zinc yellow.

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
Ah sell me your mach dude! Looks sick even if it is zinc yellow.

I'm either going to paint it Screaming Yellow and modify it(supercharger and cams) or dont spend any money on it and save up for a Terminator lol. Can't make up my mind.

MissV8Der

Reaction score
Very nice looking pics! Speaking from experience, the Steeda X2s will definitely help lower the front. I have the H&R Super Sports (with Isos) and the Steeda X2s and it's almost too low in the front. I'm about to put some L/Ts on and am a little worried they might scrape, so I might be putting the spacers in that come with the X2s.

Very sexy car, though! :thumbsup:

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I had to sell the white saleen for personal reasons. I owned a 98 GT and a 2000 Roush Stage 2 which is basically just a gt and they really don't compare. The Mach 1 feels way different than the GT. Other than the fact it makes more hp and tq, it feels like it makes the power in the high rpm range. It almost feels like a turbocharged car. Not to mention the 4v sound is better than 2v in my opinion.

Ahh gotcha. Sounds good bro. Hell yes 4V's blow away 2V's in the sound department hands down! I'm keeping my eyes open for a Mach. How's the 5 speed in it btw?

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Ahh gotcha. Sounds good bro. Hell yes 4V's blow away 2V's in the sound department hands down! I'm keeping my eyes open for a Mach. How's the 5 speed in it btw?

5 speed is just tr3650, I think the 2nd gear synchro is getting little weak. I may swap it out for a t56 6 speed. Another reason I might just save up for a terminatpr lol.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
I'm either going to paint it Screaming Yellow and modify it(supercharger and cams) or dont spend any money on it and save up for a Terminator lol. Can't make up my mind.
haha you really hate zinc yellow that bad? If you don't like it that bad, you should save up for a terminator. Already a forged motor and a stronger transmission.

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
haha you really hate zinc yellow that bad? If you don't like it that bad, you should save up for a terminator. Already a forged motor and a stronger transmission.

I dont hate zinc yellow most of the time. Its just sometimes the light hits it wrong and looks really washed out. Im still deciding but im sure id end up with a terminator in the future when I get my dream job. Preferably a sonic blue :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010