Smaller BElt

Demolisher

Reaction score
Ok if i were to get a smaller belt deleting the smogpump,ac,and power sterring what part # would it be?

ripper

Reaction score
LOL What motor do you have? Have ya ever tried drivin it with no power steerin? Im not thinkin you gonna likey LOL

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stevo said:
LOL What motor do you have? Have ya ever tried drivin it with no power steerin? Im not thinkin you gonna likey LOL

very true ;D,..........unless he wants this for the drag strip " only "

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
and there isnt much of a gain by loosing the power steering.

OP
OP
D

Demolisher

Reaction score
my car is a 5.0 and i only wanna use the belt for the strip ...

94kingcbra

Reaction score
Haha my first car was a 88 lx and the rack and pinion leaked so much I ended up giving up on replacing the fluid everyday. The last few months that I drove it was without power steering, let me just say, hopefully you never have to drive it under 20 mph cause it takes A LOT of getting "used" to...good times! haha

94kingcbra

Reaction score
Oh and about the belt, I'm pretty sure if you get all the delete kits (pulleys) for each part you remove, you should be able to use the same size belt, and if not just go park outside of your favorite auto part store and put the belt on in the parking lot, if it doesn't fit, take it back inside and try another one. I would order the pulleys if it was me, but Good Luck

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
use a string to measure it up and then goto the parts place and tell them you need a 6 rib in w/e the length it is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online