Smoked or unsmoked?

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
Usually it's accompanied by black everything else.
I don't do anything to be usual. It only goes on my cars because I like it not because it's a trend. Not to sure if I like the smoked tails yet they may go for a set of exports!!!

Five O

Reaction score
I personally like the smoked look on light-colored cars. I just like the contrast. I'd go unsmoked with a black body.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You need the altezza style ;p

But in all reality I'm not a huge fan of the smoked lights. I say find some 99 cobras and be like me :)

Or, someone is supposedly making a set for the new edges that resemble the 13/14 cars, and they look like sex. done.

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
You need the altezza style ;p

But in all reality I'm not a huge fan of the smoked lights. I say find some 99 cobras and be like me :)

Or, someone is supposedly making a set for the new edges that resemble the 13/14 cars, and they look like sex. done.

No alteezas here mang. Those are gayer than aids

9838stang

Reaction score
I'd say, if you leave them like how they are now, lightly smoked, i'd say do it that way, other wise the unsmoked lights flow with the untinted windows.

9838stang

Reaction score
Smoke them biitches! Looks more sinister.... If I scrolled through the law books before modding a car I'd be stock height and quietly bored to tears with cars!

As my dad always said," Rules are meant to be broken" and that got me out of trouble from him haha.

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
I'd say, if you leave them like how they are now, lightly smoked, i'd say do it that way, other wise the unsmoked lights flow with the untinted windows.

The tints coming 35% and 20% on the glare strip

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online