SMOKEDYA - Forum Stickers!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just put on my SN95Forums stickers.

sypca5Xl.jpg

Even though it is Forums good, the product was still made and shipped from SMOKEDYA 's business.

The stickers were great quality! Love them!
Color happened to be a bang on match too.

Only Negative thing I can say was shipping, which was NOT SMOKEDYA's fault. The shipping occurred over Christmas and was an international delivery. Yeah it obviously took a long time, which I was expecting. He was helpful and checked in on me during the long shipping time to make sure the product arrived.

Want stickers and apparel?

http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?62117-NEW-SN95Forums-Stickers-amp-Apparel-Now-Available

Thanks!

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
I just put on my SN95Forums stickers.

sypca5Xl.jpg

Even though it is Forums good, the product was still made and shipped from SMOKEDYA 's business.

The stickers were great quality! Love them!
Color happened to be a bang on match too.

Only Negative thing I can say was shipping, which was NOT SMOKEDYA's fault. The shipping occurred over Christmas and was an international delivery. Yeah it obviously took a long time, which I was expecting. He was helpful and checked in on me during the long shipping time to make sure the product arrived.

Want stickers and apparel?

http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?62117-NEW-SN95Forums-Stickers-amp-Apparel-Now-Available

Thanks!

Thanks! Glad you like them.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Well that is probably more to do with the color matching I was talking about forum stickers alone.

The ones with flake and color match are +12hp

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well that is probably more to do with the color matching I was talking about forum stickers alone.

The ones with flake and color match are +12hp

oh yeah definitely!
If you have the extra cash for the flake I strongly recommend it!
Huge benefit for these cars, Ive heard of up to +15hp!

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Another satisfied customer! Got my shirt and stickers last Monday just haven't posted in here yet. Very pleased!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I want these I just don't wanna get burned again, sent mustangchris $7 for a sticker back in January and never got it. I can live my life without the $7 but I thought it was pretty lame that he didn't respond to any PM's or send the minuscule amount of cash back for not having the product. Are these stickers going to be sent to me if I actually purchase them?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I want these I just don't wanna get burned again, sent mustangchris $7 for a sticker back in January and never got it. I can live my life without the $7 but I thought it was pretty lame that he didn't respond to any PM's or send the minuscule amount of cash back for not having the product. Are these stickers going to be sent to me if I actually purchase them?

Yes, [MENTION=10830]MustangChris[/MENTION] has been out and sort of off the radar a bit finishing college. He however doesn't sell these stickers. These come from a team effort through SMOKEDYA and Ferocious.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Thats odd, [MENTION=10830]MustangChris[/MENTION] should be back on the radar shortly...

As for these stickers, they come from SMOKEDYA with help from Ferocious. SMOKEDYA owns his own business.
I can vouch for him that they will come.
Mine took a long time to arrive, but that was because of Canada plus holidays. So not his fault.
I just ordered a wideband from Chris and it spent a month in NY for no reason... so dumb getting stuff shipped up here.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Thats odd, MustangChris should be back on the radar shortly...

As for these stickers, they come from SMOKEDYA with help from Ferocious. SMOKEDYA owns his own business.
I can vouch for him that they will come.
Mine took a long time to arrive, but that was because of Canada plus holidays. So not his fault.
I just ordered a wideband from Chris and it spent a month in NY for no reason... so dumb getting stuff shipped up here.

i got ya, I understand finishing school is rough so that's why I don't really mind anymore. Honestly tho it's probably a good thing to not get on here much when you have to focus on getting a degree, hours can disappear quickly.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

heya man. I'm sorry about that. What sticker was I selling you for $7.00?

I can give you a refund, or I can get you a sticker. Just not sure which style I was letting go for $7. :) Just let me know which one you want, amigo!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
heya man. I'm sorry about that. What sticker was I selling you for $7.00?

I can give you a refund, or I can get you a sticker. Just not sure which style I was letting go for $7. :) Just let me know which one you want, amigo!

Thanks man I appreciate that, it was the larger sn95 forums white sticker, but if u don't have any it's no prob. As a fellow college grad I'm willing to understand. I need no refund, but if u have one I'd love a sticker... If not ill order some of these. This site is awesome and I wouldn't mind representing it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online