SN on a diet

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Well, I got the car "preped" for the track today. It feels a little faster too, I pulled the rear seat and frame, spare, jack, portion of the seat belts back there, and like 3 different tire irons I had hiding back there. I can hear the exhaust better now and it sounds nice. That fuel pump is freaking loud too, is this normal? I also went wingless just to see how I like it. Looks ok, will probably throw the spoiler back on in a few days. Ill go run outside an get some pics of it.

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Heres the new "backseat" for the next week or so.
reardelete.jpg

And some wingless pics...
wingless2.jpg

wingless1.jpg

wingless3.jpg

Didn't like the way it looked, so I threw the wing back on.
And believe it or not, those are C-springs on the back. They're just uncut.

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Lol, yea, got bored in photoshop, decided to make some"vanity plates" The first letter of my plate is an E and there are 3 letters on each side. It was the first thing that came to mind.

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I'd love a leather interior, but I actually really like my cloth. I'm not a big fan of the delete kit, so the seat goes back in after the race. + that damn fuel pump is driving me nuts. I have to play music so I dont hear it "singing" away.

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yea, that thing screams like there's no tomorrow. Good to hear its working at least.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94GTSTANG50 said:
Yea, that thing screams like there's no tomorrow. Good to hear its working at least.

I was always told that when you could hear that loud whine from your pump "it was about to go bad" I ran mine for two years like that and it was still working when I sold it.

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Well its not that loud, but enough to be annoying. I dont hear it with music softly playing, just seems loud b/c I'm not used to hearing it. Remember, I currently have no sound proofing from the front seats back, so I hear everything 10x louder b/c its all open and magnified.

Downshift

Reaction score
I had to pull the trunk sound proofing and spare tire and carpet and all that crap because it was wet and It needed to be dried. Anyway I was driving around withit like that and my pump was hella loud too. Sometimes if I ran into house I could hear the pump like 20 feet away. haha

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yea, one thing I do like is that the exhaust does sound nice now without a rear seat to tone it down.

Z28 This

Reaction score
mmmm looks good...when you heading to the track? well me kno what ur time differences are..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online