BBK 1-5/8" long tubes
BBK x-pipe
Flowmaster mufflers
AEM 320lph pump
30lb injectors
Moates QuarterHorse
MSD 6A

T5 transmission

Since the tune, I switched to Magnaflow mufflers which made a significant difference. I plan to get the lower manifold done by TMOSS in the next couple months. I'll post a new dyno sheet once that's done!
Tmoss is still doing that , or is it his Son now? I had contacted him a couple years ago when we were trying to decide on an intake for the Ranger. Ended up just using the Explorer gt40. Runs great.

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Tmoss is still doing that , or is it his Son now? I had contacted him a couple years ago when we were trying to decide on an intake for the Ranger. Ended up just using the Explorer gt40. Runs great.
That's a really good question. He was doing it back in the 90s so it wouldn't be a reach to think he passed it down.

joe65

Reaction score
That's a really good question. He was doing it back in the 90s so it wouldn't be a reach to think he passed it down.
I did contact Tmoss about 2-3 years ago. I'm pretty sure he said his son was doing it still. I'll see if i can dig up the email.

07GtS197

Reaction score
I believe both him and I think a few sons are all still active. He’s semi active on the corral if you want to contact him over there.

Maximum95

Reaction score

Yes he is! I contacted him via email and he replied same day. His email is [email protected], gasket matching a GT40 lower is still $250 plus shipping. Here's the whole breakdown.

Yes, that is all correct - here is a quote for porting your lower. If your lower is new or clean, ignore the cleanup option. It normally takes 4-5 business days to get the intake in the mail back to you. Insured shipping to us is arranged by you.

Charges:

· Labor for porting Cobra lower intake for TW 170 heads (1250 port w 3/8"r corners) - $250
· Option: If lower is used, solvent tank, R&R oil baffle(s), bead blast, coat w ceramic enamel, reinstall oil baffle with 1/4-20
loctited bolts - $45
· Return shipping - $35 Central Time Zone (Add $10 for Mountain or Eastern Time Zone and add $15 for Florida/North Atlantic/
Pacific Time Zone) or purchase a return shipping label from the carrier when you ship and place it in the box with the money
order.

If it’s used, car wash high pressure spray works well to clean up the intake so that we can port it. If it’s gunky and you don’t take the optional cleanup, we will return it possibly with shavings still stuck in the gunk for you to clean. Please remove all sensors, gaskets, and the thermostat housing.

I hope this helps!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online