-:SN95 At Summit Racing:-

99GreenStang

Reaction score
ok im about to get my firesuit on lol im gonna get flamed but look at the side pic if you cut a bed in it doesnt it resemble a el camino ?? all but the green paint shes not for me :)

ProKiller

Reaction score
i remember this car. i forgot about how awesome it was. thanks [MENTION=9430]Magic[/MENTION] for posting up that slideshow/description.

for today's standards, the exterior is pretty fugly, but back when it was built, that was the style and options at hand.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I saw this on the turnstile at summit last week when I stopped in.... From pictures it looks a little cheesy but when you see how meticulous every detail of the car is up close it blows you away. I have a lot of respect for the builders for sure!

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
This car is known as QUIKSTANG, originally built by Summit Racing and put together by JR Granatelli.
Its a 1995 body.

Going by memory:
Big Block FORD
TFS A460 heads
Fuel injected/DFI
Paxton Novi2000

Lenco style 4 speed
9 inch
Shitload of suspension work using GRIGGS Racing stuff.

Cervini's STAKLER body kit

It used to have some OZ wheels.

That car was built in the late 90s, when some of you were still shitting in your diapers LOL. I was in high school when they debut that car in the very late 90s. Crazy build!
I have a poster of this car in one of my rooms!

I also had that poster and still have the issue from waaaay back...

If i remeber correctly, the engine was over 520 cubes of all aluminun Donovan block. It had a jerrico tranny in it, but then got swapped out due to not being able to go back down in gears. The blower was a paxton novi 2000 unit. That car was amazing for its time. It made some serious horsepower. Just noticed it has GT525 on the side of the car.. Guess it was 525 cubic inches lol.

Truth, they did remove the Jerico trans because it wasnt user friendly..

Also, the dubbed it the "Pro Millenium" style of build before Pro-Touring had been thought up.

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/4333_1995_pro_millenium_quikstang/

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
the engine is nice yes.. I dislike that its the same color of the car all over..

The exterior is crap. the wheels and front bumper suck it..

But still a wonderful car

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Guess I'm old or whatevs but I remember when the stalker kit was all that was available, then the kaminari and then others. It was hard to find a "body kit" and in the 90"s that was all the rage. I like it.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I saw this on the turnstile at summit last week when I stopped in.... From pictures it looks a little cheesy but when you see how meticulous every detail of the car is up close it blows you away. I have a lot of respect for the builders for sure!

My point exactly dude. See us Ohio guys know wassup. Must be nice living in Akron you're probably like 10min from Summit lol. I'm about 45min so it's not bad at all the way we drive......

I agree the wheels are ugly as shit, that's one thing that even in person my buddy and I just couldn't dig. But believe me guys it's one of those things you have to see to appreciate all the craftsmanship involved in it. I'm a no body kit kinda guy too, but I can definitely appreciate the time and effort that was put into building this car

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
My point exactly dude. See us Ohio guys know wassup. Must be nice living in Akron you're probably like 10min from Summit lol. I'm about 45min so it's not bad at all the way we drive......

I agree the wheels are ugly as shit, that's one thing that even in person my buddy and I just couldn't dig. But believe me guys it's one of those things you have to see to appreciate all the craftsmanship involved in it. I'm a no body kit kinda guy too, but I can definitely appreciate the time and effort that was put into building this car

its great living this close to summit, but it's so much easier to make retarded purchases with instant gratification
. Cleveland is just far enough to make you think before heading to the toy store. That car isn't completely my taste, however after seeing some of the hack job body kits on mustangs around here at least I can tell the body kit was done well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online