SN95 Cobra R body kit pictures

caseypayne69

Reaction score
I was hoping to start a thread, with people that own Cobra R body kits. I'm leaning toward that look and was needing a push. So please fill free to post up like Crazy with Cobra R body kited Mustangs.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Do you mean the original Cobra R or the 2000 version. The Sn95 version "body kit" is just a hood and a front bumper, and a standard Cobra rear wing, and it looks like this (but with the wing of course):

front.jpg

** It should be noted that the hood in the picture is a 3 inch version of the normal Cobra R hood **

The 200 Cobra R would be a hood, front bumper, side exhaust, v-6 rear bumper, and wing. It looks like this:

R.jpg

S

scarface

Hellion94 said:
The 200 Cobra R would be a hood, front bumper, side exhaust, v-6 rear bumper, and wing. It looks like this:

R.jpg
The owner of Blue OVal Industries car looks like that...Im not a big fan of that wing and Front bumper..but thats just my 2 cents.

There is a guy on here who had all that...I think his name is DAWSSVT

OP
OP
C

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Ok you guys are close, I mean the Cobra R like you see on the red car body of 99-04 but that fits on the 94-98 Mustangs. Just like the 2000 Cobra R but on the 94-98's.

Greggerex

Reaction score
There's a guy on this forum, 69clark or something.

His ride is HERE.

Hope that helps.

:thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Hellion94 said:

R.jpg
The owner of Blue OVal Industries car looks like that...Im not a big fan of that wing and Front bumper..but thats just my 2 cents.

There is a guy on here who had all that...I think his name is DAWSSVT

I hate the wing

OP
OP
C

caseypayne69

Reaction score
I've seen 69's car. And like it alot. But I want to see that exact body in other colors and I'm having trouble finding them. Like in an all black, pale blue, or striped silver one. I've seen the wing on a black stang once that looked tasteful.

xr8d302

Reaction score
i think, on the right cars, that wing looks fine, but i've seen some horrible examples

St33da

Reaction score
caseypayne69 said:
Ok you guys are close, I mean the Cobra R like you see on the red car body of 99-04 but that fits on the 94-98 Mustangs. Just like the 2000 Cobra R but on the 94-98's.

156_(450x307).jpg

more info on the kit can be found at cervinis.com

Downshift

Reaction score
I love the Front bumper and hood of the 2000 Cobra R. Those are what I will be putting on my car after I am done with the engine. Gonna be all black. And Hellion94 You car is awesome always loved the yellow stangs.

OP
OP
C

caseypayne69

Reaction score
St33da said:
caseypayne69 said:

156_(450x307).jpg

more info on the kit can be found at cervinis.com
lol I have that web page up before I got this message. I love that color and everything. I think with paint tricks we can make the wing that is huge, look smaller. If a fade paint job is used and light color in the front of a stang that fades out to the wing in a dark dark version of the same color it will make the wing appear smaller and probably look sexy.

OP
OP
C

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Played with Adobe for a sec. What do you guys think?

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

OP
OP
C

caseypayne69

Reaction score
yellow, Actually disregard my comment on light to dark to hide size. It only works if the background meaning time of day is that color hence if it is night time. And the front of a car was white that faded to a black wing the wing even if large would look small. But on a bright sunny day the black wing would stand out and look stupid. Same goes for opposite if front was black and wing was white. At night the wing would stand out and probably look stupid, but during the day the wing would look smaller in light.

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online