SN95 Forum discount

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
SN95 Forum Discount

How much?

6%

We have received a lot of requests from SN95forums.com forum members for a forum discount. We have been listening, and want to thank you for your support by extending a 6% discount on all items for all forum members.

Is there shipping?

Shipping is FREE!

How do I get my Discount?

Web customers: Before you place your order online you will need discount code GVMWJ4GQ. Your discount will be applied before your order ships. You can now just simply type the discount code into the coupon box, and it will be applied to the order.
Here is where you will find the coupon code box on the check out page!

couponcode%20box_zpsd219628e.jpg

Phone customers: Please PM me for the discount code. Give your sales representative the discount code before you check out, and your discount will be applied.

This discount is not valid with any other sale or promotion, and some conditions apply.

forum-6-banner_6175.jpg

RichV

Reaction score
Thanks for the support!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
YES! Thank you Jarrod. I've bought from you guys many times and I've never had a negative experience in any way.... Im super excited about you joining our community. :-D

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Awesome. Glad to hear that.

Also, this discount code will expire. They all expire from time to time. If you are checking out and notice the code not working, shoot me a PM, email, or give me a call. I will make sure that yall have the current discount code at all times.

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
That's awesome, I was looking at your fabricated sbf valve covers, also curious if you guys price match by any chance?

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Poo, wish i would have known about this when i ordered from yall yesterday!! haha. Oh well it was only a $20 part.

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
What's you order number? If it hasn't already been processed I'll add it on there.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Free shipping? Is there any possibility that includes to CANADA :D im expecting the answer of : "no."

EDIT: Ah nevermind, i noticed in the picture US-48.

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
We have worked with UPS over the past 6-8 months on Canada shipping. The rates have gone way down. You might be a little surprised. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Walking Tall

Reaction score
I got your free catalouge yesterday and now I'm spending too much money so thanks for that. ;) I did save $30 by getting your tune-up kit though!

Nightmare

Reaction score
This is fantastic! Now if I can get the extra cash for the SVE wheels and some tires....

xs man 27

Reaction score
unfort I missed the good Friday sale by a few days,, but I was happy to be able to use the forum discount and save a few dollars and free shipping is great.. thanks jarrod

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online