SN95 Forum discount

Mustanger

Reaction score
Thanks Jarod! That is well appreciated....also I am very motivated to buy when I see free shipping!!! Thanks a lot for that too...& give feedback to the Bosses to keep it! LOL....

fleau-fox

Reaction score
Thanks, i will keep that in my mind for the next order! You know that if you offer a shipping to Europe, you'll make lot of money?

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
Thanks Jarod! That is well appreciated....also I am very motivated to buy when I see free shipping!!! Thanks a lot for that too...& give feedback to the Bosses to keep it! LOL....

No problem.

Thanks, i will keep that in my mind for the next order! You know that if you offer a shipping to Europe, you'll make lot of money?

Oh I know. We have to follow a lot of rules when it comes to shipping out side of the states.

fleau-fox

Reaction score
Because all my friends (who are Mustang owners in France) need some parts from Latemodel. Maybe you can send me a PM, to discuss about it?

Suspect

Reaction score
wish I would have seen this sooner. just got some fender liners and hardware from you guys. btw they went in with no problems.

also glad to see you guys started doing free shipping.

foreverinPanama

Reaction score
I am a little new to the forum, but not to google, I've passed through here a few times looking for answers, any way you could hook me up. Trying to make a shorty bbk catted xpipe a little more affordable. Will also be getting the o2 extensions along with it.

Thanks.

Suspect

Reaction score
will do. actually I need a new head liner. mines sagging in the back. looks like some coin for that part. soon.

poisonbl

Reaction score
Doh! Just my luck... the new sale got my hopes up on a headliner, found they weren't on sale for the 'verts, so... went poking for a discount code...
Jarrod@latemodel has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Apparently I'm not alone!:D

Suspect

Reaction score
Woohoo.. my code still worked. Just placed an order for my truck.

Thanks!!

Firefighter181

Reaction score
I placed order today with Late Model Resto, Jarrod was nice enough to provide a discount code and it helped me save a fair amount of cash. Thank you Jarrod, I (as I'm sure the forum members do) appreciate it!

Sinned83

Reaction score
Jarrod you're the man and you guys have all the hard to find parts. Thank you

OP
OP
Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
I placed order today with Late Model Resto, Jarrod was nice enough to provide a discount code and it helped me save a fair amount of cash. Thank you Jarrod, I (as I'm sure the forum members do) appreciate it!

Jarrod you're the man and you guys have all the hard to find parts. Thank you

No problem guys! If yall ever need anything else, just let me know. Ill be more than happy to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online