Sn95 Forums 2016 Calendar?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Without trying to sound like a complete dick... you have clearly no idea what our calendars consist of. It's not just 1 random photo of a car per page and it definitely isn't "a bunch of photos slapped together" nor is "quality work not very difficult" and while we're at it's quite the opposite of something that "doesn't take very long".

Our calender's featured multiple cars per page, along with usernames and car descriptions. Tributes to our members that passed away, backgrounds for the actual grid portion of the calendar, and much more. Each page was made from scratch using photos the members provided and were fit accordingly into themes, months, or whatever we felt necessary. We had a whole template set up just to fit multiple picture in. Everything was cropped, resized, and edited one by one.

It was seriously an awesome calendar. Definitely not something we can make in 20 seconds using some random website.

Thank you.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a spread I did with Dalamar.

Oct-upper.jpg

Feb13-lower.jpg

The last time we had calendars was indeed 2012-2013 (16 months).

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is probably the only picture I have that's not a render/proof.

Reaction score
Without sounding like a dick "F U C K YOU". I have been on this website for less than three months, of course i have no idea what previous calendars look like. So without sounding like a DICK suck me dry, every word of your post was ambiguous and abhorrent. If you think quality work is not difficult you are asinine and honestly it was my opinion not a dick don't take it so hard.

Reaction score
To avoid further issues with this topic. At this time i would like my account to be permanently deleted under DMCA regulation as to protect intellectual property. Also if the account is banned and receives the "penis award" or the symbolic representation of the rainbow banner over member status i will file a title IV as i find these to be defamatory and represented with malice.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
To avoid further issues with this topic. At this time i would like my account to be permanently deleted under DMCA regulation as to protect intellectual property. Also if the account is banned and receives the "penis award" or the symbolic representation of the rainbow banner over member status i will file a title IV as i find these to be defamatory and represented with malice.

Grow up, remove yourself, go cry to your momma...................

................you just awarded yourself the penis award!!!!!!!

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score

The brief reading I have done says that DMCA is more directed toward copyrighting (DMCA=Digital Millennium Copyright Act). How does this have anything to do with copyrighting? Also, what is title IV? I have only found information for title IV that is directed toward student financial aid. Are you a lawyer?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The brief reading I have done says that DMCA is more directed toward copyrighting (DMCA=Digital Millennium Copyright Act). How does this have anything to do with copyrighting? Also, what is title IV? I have only found information for title IV that is directed toward student financial aid. Are you a lawyer?

..........more like a keyboard junkie who looked up legal terms but not there actual meaning or what they pertain to.

He knowingly and willingly posted links to his garbage without being forced in any way.

Nothing more to discuss other the bh falling swiftly!!!!!! Lol

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I like the idea of a 18 month calendar too.
One of the months can have pics of projects/works in progress.
Ride of the monthfor the past 12-18 months gets the full page shot while others get on the face of the calendar. Possibly theme based pics got the month IE: black cars for Jan. blues for Feb, green for Mar. Group month /meets with 2 or more mustangs are in the pic..
I would think a 500 post count should suffice to get in the calendar.
Also plz no driveway/garage pics. Unless it's for the project/WIP month. Quality pics with quality backgrounds.

98snakehorse

Reaction score
I like the idea of a 18 month calendar too.
One of the months can have pics of projects/works in progress.
Ride of the monthfor the past 12-18 months gets the full page shot while others get on the face of the calendar. Possibly theme based pics got the month IE: black cars for Jan. blues for Feb, green for Mar. Group month /meets with 2 or more mustangs are in the pic..
I would think a 500 post count should suffice to get in the calendar.
Also plz no driveway/garage pics. Unless it's for the project/WIP month. Quality pics with quality backgrounds.

^^ Im with this guy. Would be a pretty special thing to hang in my shop.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score

Grow up, remove yourself, go cry to your momma...................

................you just awarded yourself the penis award!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!? Did i miss something? lwarrior1016 What the hell did he say that he removed with ".." at 5 am???? Like bro-got so mad he literally deleted his sig his avatar, his build page EVERYTHING. WTF!!! lol. I didnt think Ferocious pissed him off that bad! Steven spoke the 100% truth. Seems like TONS of time and work, while CWstallion had his "heart" in the right place at the time it absolutely was not as cool as the calendar made in previous years. Thats no reason to get mad....those pics of the previous calendar should have motivated you to do better if you were eager to help out. Im 100% with what evilcw311 said, What you did just now was just stupid CrystalWhiteStallion you just shot yourself in the foot smh -_-

Who voted NO? That's lame, and they should be beat up lol.

LOLL seriously. I blame stallion. PREEEeeettyy sure its him. Hes mad :handz:

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT!!!? Did i miss something? lwarrior1016 What the hell did he say that he removed with ".." at 5 am???? Like bro-got so mad he literally deleted his sig his avatar, his build page EVERYTHING. WTF!!! lol. I didnt think Ferocious pissed him off that bad! He spoke the 100% truth. Seems like TONS of time and work, while CWstallion had his "heart" in the right place at the time it absolutely was not as cool as the calendar made in previous years. Thats no reason to get mad....those pics of the previous calendar should have motivated you to do better if you were eager to help out. Im 100% with what evilcw311 said, What you did just now was just stupid CrystalWhiteStallion you just shot yourself in the foot smh -_-

LOLL seriously. I blame stallion. PREEEeeettyy sure its him.

Im here to say that he got entirely too mad at Ferociuos and posted some comments that shouldn't be around in here. I don't even want to post it here and I only remember pieces of it. I don't like to talk down about anyone, but I will say that if his attitude is the way it was displayed this morning, we are better off without him.

EVILSN

Reaction score
This is an awesome idea. I would be honored to hang you guys up in my shop!!!

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is an awesome idea. I would be honored to hang you guys up in my shop!!!

At a quick glance a stranger then thinks "omg!! He's gonna string em up by a bunch of nooses!!!! Lmao

EVILSN

Reaction score
Lol nooooooooo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.