Sn95 Forums 2016 Calendar?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have no clue what happened as I have been at work most of this time but it sounds like that one guy got mad because I said "createphotocalendars.com" is basically shit. Oops? Anyone got a copy paste of what he said before lol.

& I agree with most of what CC'S95GT said. 500 post minimum, no driveway shots, HD with nice backgrounds... all that jazz will make an awesome calendar.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Yeah no kidding, definitely entertaining and not something that anyone under the age of ~16 should be reading lol. I should have screen shot it but totally forgot.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone got a copy paste of what he said before lol

His original post has been restored for the lulz and a penis award granted... What a tool.

This idiot has no knowledge of what the DMCA is actually for. In a nutshell, it was put in place to protect trademarks and intellectual property holders. A DMCA takedown notice is issued for content that's being posted, created, or sold without the owner's permission. You can't claim "DMCA" against content that YOU willfully and voluntarily posted YOURSELF!

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
So while laughing at the butthurt kid I'm still asking who all can enter car pics for this? I think it's a great idea and want one.

sent while thinking of mods for my 4.6s using tapatalk

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Penis award seems appropriate for the amount of times he mentioned the word "dick".

I agree... Well, I guess I'll just have to sit back and wait for him to file this erroneous "title IV" for defamation. :handz::handz:

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
[MENTION=17876]DeepList[/MENTION] wasn't that the guy that argued politics with you to the point of insanity?

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I don't know what all the rainbow banners and hurt feelings are all about, but I'd throw some cash down for a badass 2017 calander. That being said, it's gonna take more work than I personally have time for but just keep me tallied up as a buyer if it does happen.... American muscle makes a nice calander but the sn95s (and half naked chicks) are lacking in it. [MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION] could make a kickass calander with some of his photo shoots alone..... Chicks and mustangs

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online