SN95 Forums Video

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Xuzhu said:
Ok I'll try this again, and I swear I'm not trying to be rude when saying this, but it might come out that way. I love you guys :banana:

Quicktime (.mov) clips don't work, quicktime is the biggest piece of shit ever invented in internet media :(

Any video's hosted on a filsharing program (streetfire, photobucket, ect..) need to be on a service that actually allows me to download the file, not just view it. Putfile works, I'm not sure what else does.

I have a million pictures already guys, the first thing I did on this project/idea was dig thru the site and pick out a bunch of them, what I need now are VIDEO clips.

Anything you have can be emailed to me at [email protected] (10mb restriction) or find me on aim and transfer it that way, my aim sn is: XuzhuFX.

Thanks guys.
No I hear ya, i was wondering why everyone was posting links to youtube,streetfire etc. Sorry, I can't send my vid, it's too big for email. I'll try to make it smaller if I have time.

Greggerex

Reaction score
Hey Onyx - just grab a converter online. A FREE one might be harder to find, but you can get a trial version to convert your MOVs to MPG or AVI.

Something like THIS.

8)

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Alls I got is pics but I am in favor of this just let me know, I'm gonna be busy the next couple a days with finals and all so it may be a while b4 I can check back.

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Don't remember if I posted here yet. I have a couple burnout clips and some exhaust vids if you still need stuff.

Send me a PM and I can get them to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online