SN95 Forums Video

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
So i was thinking, wouldnt it be cool if somone on here with some good video skills could make a video with pictures and videos of the cars on our forum. I might be going out on a limb with this but i think if everyone would pitch in and give pictures and videos then we could get one sweet video, i have no video skills, so we would have to find someone who would wanna do it, what are your thoughts? or is this just asking too much......i think also if we had one, we could post it on various sites such as streetfire, you tube, and so on, maybe we would get more members to join the forum.

xr8d302

Reaction score
I'd be up for it....

I've got lots of pics and vids

Xuzhu

Reaction score
I've been wanting to put together a new movie, the first one I made sucked but since then I played around alot with editing and learned alot, but I never had any new footage. Anyone and EVERYONE who wants to, send me your files and I'll piece something together...please send in wmv, avi, mpg formats, I don't think I have anything to view those fancy camera specific files like .MOD or whatever is out there.

[email protected], send away :banana:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think that would be cool! I'll send you some stuff.... when my car's running

Rantheman

Reaction score
I can send you some pics and some vids but when I get my car runing I can get updated pics and a dyno vid!!

Xuzhu

Reaction score
Ok I got a couple files from 95KBGT, if you have anything don't hesitate to send to [email protected] more the better!

Oh, and anyone else who would just want to edit something of their own later on, the files I collect I'll keep and zip up and throw on my ftp so anyone could play with it later.

SEND MO VIDEO!

Xuzhu

Reaction score
Oh btw: un-edited clips will be best to send. When you send something of one of your compilations, or even just a clip with music over it, it makes it more difficult to re-edit! Thanks ~

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
ill send ya some pics dude.......should be a sweet video

Xuzhu

Reaction score
Ok got a few more files, still need lots more :) Everyone send in their video!!!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Xuzhu said:
Ok got a few more files, still need lots more :) Everyone send in their video!!!

the only one I have right now is a exhaust clip :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I'll get some more by the end of the week :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online