SN95 Review by Jeremy Clarkson

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Someone posted this on the FB page today, first time I've seen it.

I was surprised he liked the sn95... it was even a sloppy vert gt..

[video=youtube;HX1L_wdRVKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX1L_wdRVKI#t=235[/video]

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised he liked it as well. He caught me off guard saying it's got an "electric hood."

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Haha! Damn I'm laughing so hard right now. But pretty awesome that Clarkson liked it. That vert looks sexy in rio red and those stock wheels.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have a hard time figuring the Clarkson out sometimes. Like others have said, I'm really surprised he liked the car - he isn't usually all that kind to the Americans (at least in the most recent rendition of Top Gear). I figured the vert would be all over the place while on that track and he would have hated it...but then in more recent episodes he bags on Impreza WRX's/STI's (though perhaps more for the drivers, and not the car itself). Oh well, I guess that's why he's the Clarkson. Thanks for posting the vid!

Witzy0070

Reaction score
This was when he was young and not so cranky. Great find. I a pretty sure Hammond was still in diapers.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not really surprised he liked it at all. Back then cars were really shitty especially the euro junk. You had to pay out of your ass to get a nice reliable car so $22k for a loaded up Vert was a good deal. There were some bad cars coming out of Europe in the late 80's early 90's and and I bet jumping into that SN was a nice surprise for him. 94 was COTY after all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah