Sn95 value turbo vs nitrous

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
I think one of the few cars that would have been an investment in recent years is the Ford GT, brand new 150k, often seen selling for 300k now lol
Yep hell the non stock ones/utilized gts go for just under their original cost Lol.....I guess I'll never own one

chris91

Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are doing wrong but I have made over a grand on all three SN's I sold. Shit my auto 94 vert that had the S Trim Vortech I made 3,500 on!! There's an ass for every seat and if you properly advertise the car you WILL find a buyer. The kid that bought my Vert came from Philly and didnt even haggle with me. As long as its done right and not way over priced it'll sell.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
^ Drugs are a powerful thing.

JK. Good for you man, but the reality is 9.9/10 SN95's will not sell for a profit unless you bought one with some issue, you fixed it and sold it for more. You can't build an SN and expect to get what you put into and some.

When I first read this thread I resisted commenting.

chris91

Reaction score
Buying cheap cars and putting used parts on them usually results in profit. I also made 4k on the fox I sold to buy my 99. I have never lost a penny on every car I have sold. Each one had a decent bit of mods on them also. You say 9.9/10 well I shot those numbers down. If you build a nice car and know where to save money while doing it you WILL make a profit on them.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
unless you can find a good deal on a complete used kit I don't see you putting $1500 into the nos/turbo and getting $1500 back out.

I have to laugh every time I see a car for sale with nitrous, but its never been used. Nobody believes that crap unless there is something specifically missing to keep it from working properly. I mean everyone I know puts a performance part on their car, wipes it off so its clean and then NEVER uses it.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Buying cheap cars and putting used parts on them usually results in profit. I also made 4k on the fox I sold to buy my 99. I have never lost a penny on every car I have sold. Each one had a decent bit of mods on them also. You say 9.9/10 well I shot those numbers down. If you build a nice car and know where to save money while doing it you WILL make a profit on them.

This is how I've made most of my money. Flipping cars is very fun and profitable. But for some reason the one car I can't sell is my SN. I've noticed a lot of other nice SN's sitting up for sale for very long periods of time. Foxes can sell easily within the first week, but SN's or new edge GT's are hard sells.

Paul_Revaitis

Reaction score
Gonna be tough to make money on. Unless you build a car and win a lot of races.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online