Sn95 value turbo vs nitrous

cameron57

Reaction score
Im fixing to build a sn and will proably selling it. Anyways do you think a turbo sn would bring more money than a bottle fed sn? Ill post pics of the build who knows one of you guys may want it lol

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Sn's are not the desired mustang of choice these days. Why buy any vehicle to build for profit? Invest into a house instead.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Honestly, unmolested stock sn95s seem to be the most highly valued these days. Nitrous or boost usually alarms the buyer and gives them the feeling that the engine etc is about to give out

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, unmolested stock sn95s seem to be the most highly valued these days. Nitrous or boost usually alarms the buyer and gives them the feeling that the engine etc is about to give out

This. When I was buying I wanted the motor as close to stock as possible.

JKady

Reaction score
The general rule of selling a built/race car is that you are GOING to lose your ass on it. The only way to make money building a race car is to build it for someone else so you get paid for the labor/skills.

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Yall are welcome to follow along it will be built out of parts I have laying around should be a nice car.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Don't mod an SN and expect people to buy it. Heck, don't try to sell an SN in general to try to make money. Foxbodies sell like hotcakes, but an SN is nearly impossible to sell.

Roachedone

Reaction score
Yall are welcome to follow along it will be built out of parts I have laying around should be a nice car.

so what are you building? Year? motor? 94-95, yea, fairly cheap to build up, 96 and up.. not so cheap, and i agree with everyone else.. you will not make money on it...

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Its a 94-95 gt will have a 351w with a turbo and a c4

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Ussually people want an auto when your talking about a ten second car. 5 speeds are fun till they break

Addermk2

Reaction score
If you are building a ten second car, expect to sell it for a loss.
The most I could sell my car for is about $8000, and some people will have a hard time paying even that because my paint is rough. I've got about 9k into it, not counting suspension and rear axle work... or the cost of the car.

That's why I don't plan to sell it.

RichV

Reaction score
If you think building a car makes a profit, think again. Way too many of us know the truth to that. Way cheaper to buy a built car than to build it.

Go to Vegas and gamble with the money, odds are about the same. :)

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Building a sn95 to make a profit?!?!

0u62H5a.gif

If you want even a chance to make a profit on a car you need to buy something old and desirable. But generally cars are the worst investment you can ever make... Build it for yourself, or don't build it at all. ESPECIALLY A SN95.

Invest your money and time else where please.

RichV

Reaction score
How do you become a millionaire flipping SNs?

Start out a billionaire. :)

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think one of the few cars that would have been an investment in recent years is the Ford GT, brand new 150k, often seen selling for 300k now lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Staff online