Sn953valve Build

OP
OP
E

ellerstang

Reaction score
Good choice with the 3v definitely a strong engine stock with plenty of possibilities.
Thanks. Trust me when I started this I had no idea of the coyote motor but i am still very excited about the 3valve. I wouldn't change it over anyways.

In love

The D3V

It's been a long time looking forward to getting her back on the road.

OP
OP
E

ellerstang

Reaction score
decided to delete my side skirts and vents
when I had the side skirts off it looked like a more even flow from bumper to bumper

deleted the gas cap

started to run the intercooler piping, still undecided on weather I want to go with the mass before or after the blower. never been supercharged before all new to me. just need to do some more research.

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
Car looks good, very clean without the skirts and the shaved side scoops.

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
That looks awesome! The horizontal tails go great with the window louvers.

OP
OP
E

ellerstang

Reaction score
Its been a while but thought I share where I stand right now.

Got the exhaust in, started to wrap the headers and ran out of wrap after 3 rolls

Here are some pics with hood on painted will be picking her up from the body shop this week hopefully ill have her up and running before the end of the month.

OP
OP
E

ellerstang

Reaction score
Well I got to bring my first baby back home. Here are just a couple of pics. Im off for the next two weeks after Friday. I'll keep updating as things are coming together.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Missed this the last time i saw it, do you have a build thread on yours. what do u plan on running behind yours, i started off with a built c4 then a t5 now back to auto. Built 4r70

No I don't have a build thread :/ gonna start after my sons surgery and recovery.

I'm going with a built 4r with Len tech trans brake. I'm not going beyond anything the 4r cant handle just going to keep it simple.

I was a paycheck away from sending my head to get ported by mmr but I have yet to find good reviews on anyone except rgr and 4k is out of budget. I have an extra 1200 in my budget now.

Cams will be bbr stage 2 blower cams and next year an f1a.

Short block should be done in may. Hoping to crank in august and final touches and tune sept.

The D3V

OP
OP
E

ellerstang

Reaction score
No I don't have a build thread :/ gonna start after my sons surgery and recovery.

I'm going with a built 4r with Len tech trans brake. I'm not going beyond anything the 4r cant handle just going to keep it simple.

I was a paycheck away from sending my head to get ported by mmr but I have yet to find good reviews on anyone except rgr and 4k is out of budget. I have an extra 1200 in my budget now.

Cams will be bbr stage 2 blower cams and next year an f1a.

Short block should be done in may. Hoping to crank in august and final touches and tune sept.

The D3V

Nice thats funny that the same setup I want when I am all done, this is a budget build but once it starts rolling around again i want to start slowly upgrading up to that point. F1A is what i wanted just way out of my budget, hope things go well with your Son. Just had my daughter on February 18, i wanted to post a pic of her with the car because she was wearing a mustang shirt LOL. I already have an extra set of 3v heads and a aluminator block on stand by, just in case she blows, I have reserves.

Cant wait to see how yours come along.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Mines a semi budget build.... I have another build going on that has priority.

Congrats on the daughter!!!! Kids are awesome! Wait till 3 months its when they really start responding! My son is almost 5 months.

The D3V

OP
OP
E

ellerstang

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, its my first and she's a trip. I know I say I Cant wait for her to get older but when she does im gonna wish she was younger again lol. I know what you mean about projects, it fun but sux to have a hobby like this. So many things you wanna do and your cash can only be spread so thin, My 1970 Maverick is on the back burner along with my 1981 F100 step side. Just Got rid of my Torino and my gsx 1000 and My 95 gt with the 2valve swap.

OP
OP
E

ellerstang

Reaction score
a litle off subject but here are some of my other toys that i have or had
the maverick that i saved from a hanger

the torino the last day i had it

My old bike

I forgot about this one my old srt4 that my cuzin rolled

i forgot about this one to my old ninja that i learned how to ride first.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Staff online