Sn953valve Build

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Slowly eliminating hobbies. I'm down to guns mustangs and music. I'm about to take guns off as a hobby Lol as I have sufficient arms to protect myself and family from a small army.

The D3V

OP
OP
E

ellerstang

Reaction score
I dont remeber i need to replace them to be honest with you, i do know that they are 1 step coulder because I was going to run nitrous.

Made some progress had a huge hick up with the starter tried some mini starter from power master but it was to big in the area and hit the headers, I need a smaller one so i made some modifications to the original 06 gt starter to make it fit.

Had a buddy come over and give me a hand, we started it up on the second try, didnt run it to long, need to get it tuned but sure am glad i herd it run, i just need to wire up all my gauges, assesories and the battery in the trunk before i fire it up again. Going to check the plugs also I want to say they are HTO plugs.

Ill post a video of the startup when i get a chance to upload it when im off again.

Besides all the wiring all I have left is to put my brake lines together and go get her tuned and prey no leaks anywhere else. especially the trans. been standard all her life but converted her to my buddys built4r70. I Never seen it in use so keeping my fingers crossed.

OP
OP
E

ellerstang

Reaction score
Thanks,

that maverick is next, not sure what I want to do with that one yet. I saved the maverick from my unlces hanger that he was giving up to be demolished. It has originally 26,000 miles on it, the tires from about 14 years ago still have the stickers on it.

OP
OP
E

ellerstang

Reaction score
This is how it sits right now. Just need to finish wiring up some stuff on the inside and waiting for the boost gauge and wide band to come in. Then save up some coin for a tune.