Snow Stage 3 Meth injection kit Install

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm planning to add meth to my blown nitrous combo. I'm leaving it the way it is for now . But I have been thinking about it a lot lately

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm planning to add meth to my blown nitrous combo. I'm leaving it the way it is for now . But I have been thinking about it a lot lately
I hope to pull that trigger in a month or two maybe its a good candidate for trying another group buy.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I hope to pull that trigger in a month or two maybe its a good candidate for trying another group buy.

Yea it might , I doubt I'll be able to afford it for a while this new motor really kicked me in the balls .

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just spend some money on some investements today that have me thinking I need to slow down spending too... I know I will get my money back on them sometime and I am willing to wait but just had the realization of how much I spent when the bank called to verify all the transactions today were legit.

Anyone else interested in a meth group buy? I refuse to get nothing but the best blue shtuff!!!

You said METH right?!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Get some figures I am interested in a Stage 3 kit. Get ahold of the owner Matt he is active on some of the forums he owns an SN95 and its been in several magazines.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
It's nice seeing more guys not scared to run meth on their cars. I remember just a few years ago it was such a fear that barely anybody ran meth. It was probably one of my favorite mods. You will all love the results and power to be had.

410sn95

Reaction score
It's nice seeing more guys not scared to run meth on their cars. I remember just a few years ago it was such a fear that barely anybody ran meth. It was probably one of my favorite mods. You will all love the results and power to be had.

Agreed.

OP
OP
kb1982

kb1982

Reaction score
I picked up my Snow stage 3 meth kit off of amazon for 648. Seems to be the best price i have ever seen for that kit. I was gonna do the install this weekend but then I got roped into having to go to Dallas, but it will definitely be installed next week. I have to have it installed before I try my hand at tuning the MegasquirtPnp that I have coming for the car.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
we are trying to get a group buy together and have an offer for %25 off a snow kit. if anyone is wanting one pm me

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up my Snow stage 3 meth kit off of amazon for 648. Seems to be the best price i have ever seen for that kit. I was gonna do the install this weekend but then I got roped into having to go to Dallas, but it will definitely be installed next week. I have to have it installed before I try my hand at tuning the MegasquirtPnp that I have coming for the car.

Thats a good price. I have seen them on Amazon from time to time at decent prices.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell