So I finally ran my car

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
It ran pretty good for the situation...No pi intake yet, wasnt using my brothers superchip tuner( which makes a world of a differance for the auto), and horrible bald futura pep boys tires...but anyways got a few runs in...traction was kind of a issue becuase it was real cold

So heres about how it went...

Run 1
60 2.27
330 6.249
1/8 9.498
mph 75.65
1000 12.30
1/4 14.675
mph 95.15
was decent but a 2.3 60 is not what I was shooting for...

run 2 tryed lowering the tire pressure..had no gauge..but then found out I only lowered them to 35psi with my friends gauge..but it seemed to help a little
60 2.25
330 6.222
1/8 9.45
mph 76.07
1000 12.24
1/4 14.5
mph 96.22

So not too bad for an auto non pi gt I thought...hopefully with tires, xcal2, and pi intake I will see some low 14s.

ALITL8

Reaction score
hell yea man, not bad at all... i need to learn how to drive or get a fvckin automagic tranny!! get some tires and knock that 60' down and you'll be low 14's just like you sit. good job O0

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
hell yea man, not bad at all... i need to learn how to drive or get a fvckin automagic tranny!! get some tires and knock that 60' down and you'll be low 14's just like you sit. good job O0

haha..well I hope so...maybe If I cut some 2.1 60s or something I will get 14.3 ...I just wish I had more money to buy xcal, throttle body, plenum, an some tires.

97blackgt

Reaction score
those are some pretty decent times, hope mine runs that well this spring

ALITL8

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
ALITL8 said:

haha..well I hope so...maybe If I cut some 2.1 60s or something I will get 14.3 ...I just wish I had more money to buy xcal, throttle body, plenum, an some tires.

start with tires, every 10th off your 60' is 2/10ths on the big end! i went from 2.2x 60' to 2.0's just with tires. you can get the Nittos at a fair price and drive them on the street. ive got the NT555R Extreme Drags (315/35/17)and they were only around 175 a piece :dunno: check out tirerack.com

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea..thanks...I will probably go with bf goodrich g sports..ive hears that they are pretty good..hopefuly they will help me out a little...tractions is a real issue with these tires..its pathetic cause i dont have a lot of power :lame:

ALITL8

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
yea..thanks...I will probably go with bf goodrich g sports..ive hears that they are pretty good..hopefuly they will help me out a little...tractions is a real issue with these tires..its pathetic cause i dont have a lot of power :lame:

tires will do the trick... i see a low 14 in your future O0

M

mustangman111

maybe youll stop making fun of v6s that can possibly run the same time you do even with nx. Were not all able to own a 4.6 so im happy with what i have

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
mustangman111 said:
maybe youll stop making fun of v6s that can possibly run the same time you do even with nx. Were not all able to own a 4.6 so im happy with what i have

good for you..nobodys making fun of your v6

M

mustangman111

hahah u dont even know who this is u jitbag wow you dont notice me on the pond your a true clown

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
are you dumb?..of course i know its you...you really think i thought some random ass guy was talking about me making fun of his v6 to me? I knew it was you before I even clicked the name and made sure it was you cause you have the same info.

M

mustangman111

your a bitch man stop acting like you own everybody , you can never be happy for me at all. You always have something smart to say u need to learn how to keep your mouth shut

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Becuase Im acting like I own anyone?..yea ok...your the one communocating on snforums instead of just calling me or something...I didnt even say anything smart..your the one coming on here just to start shit I guess...When was I ever not happy for you?..hell if anything i stick up for your car when people talk down about it becuase I know that it has alot of shit done to it..I wanted to see the damn thing run...I want you to run the thing and prove everyone wrong..I hope you run 13s..I dont care if its faster than me....sorry that making a joke saying your missin 2 cylinders is that big of a deal..its a joke get over it. ...dont say how fast you think it will run, get a timeslip

ALITL8

Reaction score
wow this thread went a weird direction. i got a buddy with a V6 putting down 385 rwhp... check out my "Dyno Videos" thread, its bad!!

M

mustangman111

Im working on the timeslip but they way you handle it and tell everyone I runs 17 full out is a different story. While you know I dont run 17s. Give me some time to get everything worked out before you start saying stuff . Watever im tired of always arguing with you over cars so think before you say something. Ohh and strength dosent have anything to do with knowing how to fight. And it dosent matter who you hang with or where you live. Its over, were grown men arguing over our somewhat slow cars. I dont want to lose a best friend because of two gearheads with the nicest cars in the school competing over who knows more and who has the better car. In a couple of years I bet my life well be doin this in are Arpus mobiles :eek:uttahere: Boostin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online