So I got my Sylverstars today

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
And I installed them earlier today. Just got back from a test drive at night with them on, and I must say, the do light up the road better. Plus I need to buy something for the stang since I haven't bought anything for it in awhile. Also makes my front look meaner lol.

Thats it.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'll post pics of you post your HIDS!!!!!

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I couldnt get any good shots since its in my garage, and my camera is charging sooo. NO pics. KB uh wheres your pics!

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
BA-LING BA-LOW niggas

poor angles but its the best I can do tonight
DSC01005.jpg

DSC01006.jpg

DSC01018.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
wait till you get some smokes :dancing6: Seeing your lights makes me want to buff and defog my old stockers and reinstall them. Driving at night with smokes suck lol.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Haha I was gonna get smoked, but Im gonna just stay stock for awhile since mine are in good shape.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
see i dont understand this, You put the silverstars in your car, and i see a white light. My buddy buys the same bulbs and puts them in his projectors and they still look amber.

rgs

Reaction score
your fogs look pretty bright, you change those bulbs too?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
see i dont understand this, You put the silverstars in your car, and i see a white light. My buddy buys the same bulbs and puts them in his projectors and they still look amber.

same here.. i have silverstar ultra.. and my lights are more amber than white.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
my silverstars look whitish amberish.. more white but they have that amber hue to them.. but mainly there white.. id probably say 75% white and 24.3% amber with a bit of .7% perywinkleish, royal, sky blue color.. but the white is the dominant color.... but no doubt, if you look, youll see the amber and the tiny bit of blueish hue.. compared to the color wheel though, its mainly white. i compared them.. then i put the amber color up, and you could see the amber in it... soooo, silverstars will give you a white look, but they still have some amber in them like i said earlier.. catch what im saying?

:hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online