So I have decided to return my car to stock....UPDATED WITH PRICES

ck5.0

Reaction score
Is he looking to buy the car with all of the mods on it for 9100?

OP
OP
S

scarface

ck4.6 said:
Is he looking to buy the car with all of the mods on it for 9100?
yeah, but who knows if he will actually come through..???

Adam

Reaction score
You'll love the Lightning. A buddy of mine let me borrow his 01 to race at Maple Grove Raceway in PA last year. He had pullies and an SCT chip, I ran 13.09 letting out at the 1000' on 295/35/18 street tires. Got a pic somewhere....

1996mustangGT

Reaction score
Weld 15x9 5.5 BS with 26x11.5 hoosier quick time pros (drilled for screws, brand new screws included)
weld 15x3.5 with 185/85 tires (brand new tires- 0 miles) $750 for all

i have stock 96 wheels with hankook k106's with like 80% tread.
how much 4 the wheels & tires?

OP
OP
S

scarface

nothing is set in stone on anything yet guys...dont freek out yet Kennyz...lol

OP
OP
S

scarface

well the rundown of my day sux. The buyers backed out of the sale on the rental, so I wont have the extra cash to go with the sale of my car to buy my truck :(

So the decision about selling the stang was made for me. I had to back out on the sale of the car...I felt bad about it, but if I sold the stang, I wouldnt have the money to buy anything. So it would be sold for nothing.

I think for now since I am going to keep the car, I am going to keep it the way it is and not part it out.

sorry for getting some of your hopes up, but I didnt plan on the house not selling. :(

I sure was looking forward to getting the Lightning :( :( :(

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Rantheman said:
boy you lucky we ain the mafia around here ;D
:rollinglaugh:

sorry man, i know that sucks, not to long ago i was so excited about geting a big DD truck..and i lost my job. Maybe its a blessing in disquise (sp?) O0

Suspect

Reaction score
its meant for u to keep the stang. :thumb:

OP
OP
S

scarface

Rantheman said:
boy you lucky we ain the mafia around here ;D
thats why I said from the start that all of this was up in the air. I told all of the serious people the deal from the start.....No one will be more unhappy than me, I promise you that. :(

OP
OP
S

scarface

Suspect said:
Yeah, I guess. I need to drive it more, maybe that will mack me happier with it. ???

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Suspect said:
Yeah, I guess. I need to drive it more, maybe that will mack me happier with it. ???

I feel the same way with my car sometimes. I feel like I haven't ever driven it. It's probably harder for you though because you've got all that stuff done to it.

Hope everything works out.

OP
OP
S

scarface

Red96GT said:
scarface said:
Suspect said:

I feel the same way with my car sometimes. I feel like I haven't ever driven it. It's probably harder for you though because you've got all that stuff done to it.

Hope everything works out.
Ive put less than 2k on it since I bought her........2 years ago.

ck5.0

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
get that thing painted and pick up some everyday wheels/tires and drive it...

I agree with Droptop. Hey my kids love it when I take them to school in the stang.

97blackgt

Reaction score
i wouldnt feel right to own a nice car like that for that long an only have 2000 miles on it...i have put 10000 on mine and it hasnt even been a year yet O0

OP
OP
S

scarface

97blackgt said:
i wouldnt feel right to own a nice car like that for that long an only have 2000 miles on it...i have put 10000 on mine and it hasnt even been a year yet O0
wow O0

Adam

Reaction score
scarface said:
well the rundown of my day sux. The buyers backed out of the sale on the rental, so I wont have the extra cash to go with the sale of my car to buy my truck :(

So the decision about selling the stang was made for me. I had to back out on the sale of the car...I felt bad about it, but if I sold the stang, I wouldnt have the money to buy anything. So it would be sold for nothing.

I think for now since I am going to keep the car, I am going to keep it the way it is and not part it out.

sorry for getting some of your hopes up, but I didnt plan on the house not selling. :(

I sure was looking forward to getting the Lightning :( :( :(

Sorry it fell through..here is a teaser pic for your L when you get one!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online