So i have enough for springs

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
but i want something else not dealing with the car. Does it look that bad??? :puke:

PICT0081.gif

IMAG0026.gif

IMAG0027.gif

PICT0065.jpg

and what it could look like:
cheaa.jpg

myfirstdrop.jpg

4lq1fs0.gif

the springs! ===> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAXS...131521028QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300131521028

94Vert

Reaction score
one thing i'll mention is eibach has different springs for verts versus coupes, because of the wait difference. you may want to look into that.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
You are gonna need Caster/Camber plates for the Maxspeeds unless you want to do a half ass job.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
You are gonna need Caster/Camber plates for the Maxspeeds unless you want to do a half ass job.

What you mean? DFG_pimpin said he has them on his GT with no problems?? :dunno:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
Red96GT said:

Well it says it lowers it 2 inches. If that is true, there is no way you are going to have the room for adjustment in the stock c/c plates when you get it aligned.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Its really not that bad. If you and i were to cruise around I'd look up too you...I'd literally look up yo you.

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
Twista said:
Red96GT said:

you can run the springs no problem without cc plates but you are going to get hellacious tire wear... i mean HELLACIOUS

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
phil_the_thrill said:
you can run the springs no problem without cc plates but you are going to get hellacious tire wear... i mean HELLACIOUS
i guess i have magic tires that aren't able to get negative camber wear.. :dunno:

and i've seen people that needed c/c plates with maxspeeds and i've seen people (myself included) that don't. i have also seen people (mostly 99+) only get an inch or so drop, while i got a little more than 2 inches...i just guess im lucky. :dunno:

S

scarface

I didnt need the CC plates on my 97gt either, and my alignment was perfect.

If you dont mind the 4x4 look, it looks good.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
I didnt need the CC plates on my 97gt either, and my alignment was perfect.

If you dont mind the 4x4 look, it looks good.

you had the max's??

S

scarface

phil_the_thrill said:
i have eibach springs right now and thats what is causing all the wear issues :dunno:
each car is different I guess. I had a custom alignment, and NEVER had signs of uneven wear.

S

scarface

I wonder how my car is going to sit with eibach sports in the front and H&Rs in the back ???

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
well i brought the.................

(non car thing) :boink: Oh well lets see.. i now have a 2 year contract with tmobile. Dunno when ill get springs, but being without a cellphone for some long has sucked balls ;)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:

(non car thing) :boink: Oh well lets see.. i now have a 2 year contract with tmobile. Dunno when ill get springs, but being without a cellphone for some long has sucked balls ;)

You my friend just made the worst mistake of your LIFE. :slap:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Twista said:

::) Nope, the car will be alright riding 4x4. Also, sprint is the worst carrier in my area and TMO is actually good. :p

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Twista said:
Red96GT said:
Twista said:

::) Nope, the car will be alright riding 4x4. Also, sprint is the worst carrier in my area and TMO is actually good. :p

I will never let you forget this. :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online