OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
i say leave it off, and wash that biatch

Well right now there about 3 inches on the ground and its sitll coming down out there. Plus its like 1 degree. F washing it!

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I might as well put a plow on er too and plow some streets for some extra $$$ :rolleyes2:

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
The honeycomb is PITA to get out, I tried, but I didnt feel like getting the saw-zall out...:ass3:

How can do they come out?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
pput the horse back in before i donkey punch yo ass....and leave out the billet grill

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I need to go buy some paint, what should I use?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Some black paint? lol

Do ya have a auto paint place close to ya? id go there and get everything. Do it right and dont just half ass it. Prep work is important

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Black paint...duh :gtfo:

What about autozone or advance autozone? I dont think they will sell me paint anyways, even though im 18 :mad:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
The best thing to do is go to a auto paint place if there is one around you. They can help you get everything you will need and maybe give ya some advise too. I plan on doing some painting but it is going to have to wait till spring. Going to do the valve covers and intake on the stang and i am going to paint my whole 79 150 hopefully. If it turns out great then the stang is next :naughty: