SO I took off my bullit grill

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
why wont they sell you the paint? Just search paint or paint prep on here and you will get some results. Here is jeff saying what he used on his valve covers. It covers the basics http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=7115.0 Just remember prep is very important

Thanks. They dont sell paint to young people because they think they will either write graffiti with it, or huff it lol

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Hey fets i found a thing about painting a chrome grille. He doesnt use a spray can but it is still the same principle.Here it is Might help ya a bit. Ill look some more and see what else i can find for ya. You have to do it though that is all there is to it. If i had one id do it to see but i dont want to spend the $$ on a grille to try it out incase i dont like it. If it looks good then i will be doing it

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks alot MG! I'll def be doing it tonight

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
it def. needs a horse or a snake up there...no billet bars :eek:utofcloset:....oh and fets i have never heard of advance autozone is that place new?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
you better or ill have to come to pittsburgh and beat ya down. Ill pick up some DFG mafia members on the way over so you better do it
knuppel2.gif
00000034.gif

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
it def. needs a horse or a snake up there...no billet bars :eek:utofcloset:....oh and fets i have never heard of advance autozone is that place new?

umm Advanced Auto I think it is?
MeanGrn Gt said:
And dont forget to get some pics asap
AR15firing.gif
bash.gif

I'll get pics tonight broseph

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ok good... the hitman is hiding outside of your house so id be careful till you get them up :D

ps wtf is up with "broseph"?

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
ok good... the hitman is hiding outside of your house so id be careful till you get them up :D

ps wtf is up with "broseph"?

I dunno, everyone says it around here, so I thought I try to be cool and say it...

guess it didnt work :(

Matt94GT said:
you puttin the pony back on? i think id look good.

Im not sure, I like the way it looks now :dunno:

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ok so heres some pics. I actually like it! Now I just gotta sand it and put a few more coats on tomorrow.

Enjoy these crappy pics (yea the hood was popped)

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

ck5.0

Reaction score
I think it looks 100 times better than before. Although you may want to look into painting it gold and hot glueing small diamonds to it. That would look bad ass. Hells yeah. :pimp2: :pimp:

Just kidding :D it would be totally :eek:utofcloset:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
fets, you know the bullitts didnt come with grills right? :hammer: :hammer: BILLET

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online