So im ordering my lowering kit for the L tomorrow......

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Gotta call and order my lowering kit tomorrow from Summitt :), have to work the sales person to price match with RPMOUTLET :slap:. I'm getting the "Eibach Complete PRO-TRUCK system" and RPM has it for 300 bucks, and Summitt has it listed at 379. It includes springs for the front to lower it about 2 inches and Shackles AND hangers for the rear to lower it around 4.5 to 5 inches. Each truck comes out a little different but every L owner I have seen that has it is very happy with it :). It gives a nice drop but does not compromise ride height in terms of road clearance and so forth. Should look pretty damn nasty with the new Matrix wheels. I'm getting the lowering kit now and having it put in so the L will be ready for the new wheels to go on as soon as I can get the tires bought. Ill post pics of everything as soon as this gets going this week ^-^

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds sweet, I'm not used to people saying they are getting a 4" drop. ;D

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
heh, with my huge ass gap between the tire and the fender well I NEED that 4 inch drop :boink: :boink:

should look pretty damn tasty :naughty:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
heh, with my huge ass gap between the tire and the fender well I NEED that 4 inch drop :boink: :boink:

should look pretty damn tasty :naughty:

Well mine needs a for inch drop too. :rant:

That should be coming VERY soon along with black fr500s. :naughty:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
is it installed yet?

nope not yet Jeff, its on schedule to be delivered by UPS tomorrow ( Wednesday ) and it will be installed on Thurday I hope ......Saturday at the latest

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online