So proud of my little brother... and low and behold

Schiffy

Reaction score
So my brother has been in the market for a new car for awhile now. (he's 18 btw) he's a straight A student his first year in college, he has 2 jobs, one as a "floor man" at a local bar in College Station Texas, and the other the swim coach for the local Bryan, Tx swim team. he's very good with his money, very smart financially, he told me he was looking for a Mustang, so of course i was ecstatic, even more so when he decided he wanted an SN95, not just any, but a '94-'95 GT/Cobra, because he wanted the 5.0... so me being the good big brother i am, contacted a few people, and low and behold a few months later, i get an email from the same guy that I bought my '95 GT from... good guy, good buisness... i was thrilled, said he MIGHT have a red '95 GT with 105,000 on the clock, he'd let it go for $3,000... got some pics, did some talking, just waiting for it to go to a mechanic to get the once over, then the wife and i will drive from our house here in norfolk, to balitmore to pick it up for him. he'll fly in from Houston in August, pick it up and drive it home. i'm just hapy he's into the same car as I... he's already got plans... most cosmetic, but no biggy... he's looking for CDC side scoops, a Cobra R hood, and a set of Bullitt rims....
To top it off my other younger brother(i'm the oldest of 4 boys, 22, 18, 17 and 13) is looking for a nice 5.0 Fox Coupe... ahhh... life is good...

Summary for those who don't want to read....
Younger brother is buying a Red '94 GT from the same guy i bought my black one from, and this make s me happy...the other younger brother is looking for a 5.0 Fox body coupe.

and for any haters... the little brothers are both paying for the cars themselves, along with their insurance. :thumb:

White 96GT

Reaction score
I wish I had family that was into fords! My whole family are all about GM products :eek:utofcloset: :rant: But I think thier learning because the only truck my whole family has ever had any luck with is my dads 94 ford f-150 with 167,xxx miles on it and it runs like a top.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I wish I had someone to share my car obsession with...I've got 2 sisters :dunno:

94Vert

Reaction score
that's cool, my dad did like fords untill they got their 99 taurus. 2 fuel pumps, oil pan gasket, 2 heater cores, all power windows and locks failed, paint chipping off. he's pretty much a gm guy now. i guess i can't blame him too much though. i haven't had a single problem with my wifes 01 taurus though

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Cool. For some reason my younger brother is into Cheby. At least he likes domestics otherwise I wouldn't let him live it down.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
JonBeast said:
I wish I had someone to share my car obsession with...I've got 2 sisters :dunno:
what is wrong with that, my sister owns a modded 03 GT.... :bunny3:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i am glad my parents help me with my insurence because i am in college :thumb:

.....but when i get out say goodbye to that :-\

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:

Lucky. I've paid for everything since I was 17; ins., gas, & cars.

96 GEETEE

Reaction score
94darkhorse said:
SRT Handz said:

Lucky. I've paid for everything since I was 17; ins., gas, & cars.
im 17 and have to py for everything thing to :-\ i started paying for everything when i was 16

Bluextc

Reaction score
That's awesome! We are a ford family, too - my 00 GT, husbands 06 GT, we're thinking about getting an L, and are getting the daughter a v6 vert soon, and trying to convince the little one that a stang would be better than a Jeep.

FHATTCATT

Reaction score
BadBlack95GT said:
So my brother has been in the market for a new car for awhile now. (he's 18 btw) he's a straight A student his first year in college, he has 2 jobs, one as a "floor man" at a local bar in College Station Texas, and the other the swim coach for the local Bryan, Tx swim team. he's very good with his money, very smart financially, he told me he was looking for a Mustang, so of course i was ecstatic, even more so when he decided he wanted an SN95, not just any, but a '94-'95 GT/Cobra, because he wanted the 5.0... so me being the good big brother i am, contacted a few people, and low and behold a few months later, i get an email from the same guy that I bought my '95 GT from... good guy, good buisness... i was thrilled, said he MIGHT have a red '95 GT with 105,000 on the clock, he'd let it go for $3,000... got some pics, did some talking, just waiting for it to go to a mechanic to get the once over, then the wife and i will drive from our house here in norfolk, to balitmore to pick it up for him. he'll fly in from Houston in August, pick it up and drive it home. i'm just hapy he's into the same car as I... he's already got plans... most cosmetic, but no biggy... he's looking for CDC side scoops, a Cobra R hood, and a set of Bullitt rims....
To top it off my other younger brother(i'm the oldest of 4 boys, 22, 18, 17 and 13) is looking for a nice 5.0 Fox Coupe... ahhh... life is good...

Summary for those who don't want to read....
Younger brother is buying a Red '94 GT from the same guy i bought my black one from, and this make s me happy...the other younger brother is looking for a 5.0 Fox body coupe.

and for any haters... the little brothers are both paying for the cars themselves, along with their insurance. :thumb:

If the car is near Baltimore and you would like for me to check it out for you/your brother in person- let me know.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
theponyfactor said:
heh my fam is all toyota...dad,bro, and sis all have em

Smart family!!! Best cars for buyers who keep a long time and best resale in the industry. I like my Mustang but have mainly owned Toyota/Lexus the last 10 years.

red95r

Reaction score
bLuE x said:
That's awesome! We are a ford family, too - my 00 GT, husbands 06 GT, we're thinking about getting an L, and are getting the daughter a v6 vert soon, and trying to convince the little one that a stang would be better than a Jeep.

Hah I wanted a jeep for the longest time untill i found the stang. After testing the stang and the jeep...it was a easy choice :)