So, there I was staring at my locked doors realizing I had ****ed up..

Reaction score
You don't typically notice papercut size cuts. So being impaired or not doesn't make a difference with that. And why pull out a 20-30 lb heavy awkward shaped piece of metal when I have to put it back in immediately after? I shared my story and my personal experience if you guys want to be making these comments then make them in your head and refrain from blurting them out on the site

Reaction score
All I'm saying is don't ask someone or make someone feel comfortable enough to share their story or personal experience to then immediately after be criticized, judged, condemned or looked down upon

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I agree.. Honestly, we've all done things that in someone else's opinion we shouldn't have. Not one of us are perfect. Hell, I drove home drunk once and honestly don't know why. I've never repeated that mistake.

Gotta say it was funny picturing you climbing over the midpipe... :rofl:

Reaction score
I agree.. Honestly, we've all done things that in someone else's opinion we shouldn't have. Not one of us are perfect. Hell, I drove home drunk once and honestly don't know why. I've never repeated that mistake.

Gotta say it was funny picturing you climbing over the midpipe... :rofl:

I may be small...but I'm not that small! 5 10, 158 and proud! Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010